1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snowmageddon 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Is this what you were going for?
    [​IMG]

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

The temp in Kankakee Il dropped 20 degrees in 2 hours...maybe that's normal.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Biggest swing I've been in was over 70 degrees in 24 hours in Chicago.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Snowmaggedon 2017 - gone but not forgotten....

[​IMG]

Duncan is bummed, he was loving eating the snow and this is all that's left. The pic was at 6:30 this morning and it's almost gone now (half eaten, half melted).

5. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Meanwhile, we're finally getting some snow up here. couple inches each day, 3 days in a row. Just enough to slow down traffic.

6. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Almost 70 today in Cincy....Crazy for middle of January. Long live GLOBAL WARMING!!! Gimme more!!

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

And about 150 miles north it's currently -4....and coming our way!

8. gapman789

The cold's not gonna get us. Drop down to low 40's fri/sat, back up to 60 on Monday.

Razr likes this.
  9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Crazy winter so far. We have received over 2" of rain the past couple days, now it's pouring and thunder/lightening around. Imagine 30" of snow!

10. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

3 degrees at home

46 degrees here

I don't know where JohnnyB's getting his pics from, but Portland and north are snow-free

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

It's 40 here, warmed up yesterday with crazy wind, we were getting 50-60 mph stuff. I'd much rather it stayed froze, it's bullshit to be dealing with a muddy dog in Jan. :mad:

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Pretty decent for being told we wouldn't have snow or skiing by this point.

Attached Files:

13. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

72 here tomorrow..... Hoping it will hold out for Talladega in 4 Weeks....

14. gapman789

True that....Damn dog is tearing the house apart from me trying to play with her and keeping her active. 80 lb pit bull of muscle barreling shit over.

15. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

The storm concentrated on the South Shore of Massachusetts. Picture of the plow in front of the church was taken last Saturday in Norwell, 20 miles south of Boston. Tip of the gnome was taken Sunday in Duxbury, 30 miles south of Boston. 20 miles inland from Duxbury was the highest precipitation, 19.5 inches in East Bridgewater. 9° on Monday, in the 40's on Tuesday and in the 50's the past two days. All the snow is melted.

16. caferace

caferace No.

Shoulda done a time-lapse of the gnomes emerging. :D

-jim

dsmitty37 likes this.
  17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

To anyone that may happen into this disaster of a thread, I'll say this, this sumbitch spoke THE GODDAM TRUTH.

Peace out.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

We're expecting a 1/2in + of ice over the next two days :(

19. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

They are saying a 1/4 to 1/2 inch of ice here. Fingers crossed we don't lose power.

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I heard ice is gonna cover 70% of the country.:eek: