1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simple Question About Practice

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Greg Gabis, May 31, 2001.

1. Greg Gabis

Greg Gabis Slow Traffic

I read the other thread about practice, but it wasn't clear to me what the official procedure is so...

Do endurance entrants get the bikes displacement practice session PLUS the endurance only practice?

I'm entering my GS500 in the Putnam round. Do we get the 0-500cc practice, too?

2. 13x

13x 13x.com

Yes. You can run normal practice on Friday & Saturday by class. Endurance teams get an extra 1/2 hour practice before the race (all bikes at once).

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Only addition to the AOD response is that Friday pracitice is NOT included in the entry fee - it is paid for seperately (and in the case of Putnam the track is running that practice day - not WERA). The Saturday Sprint and Endurance only practices are part of your Endurance entry.

4. aod99

aod99 Administrator

Also, if your bike is green or you have any reference to reptiles in your team name you are prohibited from practicing at all.

Unless it is to determine that your arm is pumping...