1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simone Corsi @ ROC on R6

Discussion in 'General' started by sdiver, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

You're not the guy who elbowed me out of the way on the start, are you? :crackup: I'm still trying to figure out who that was. One of the Brew Crew guys, maybe? No harm, no foul.

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Don't be tellin em what's under the hood! Rookie! :D

Some say, Valentino Rossi got his love of all things yellow from watching Melka slay on track.

TurboBlew and MELK-MAN like this.
  3. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Shit... might of been :( Did you start from the 3rd or 4th row ? I was right behind you and landed beside you and there was nowhere to go.
    Glad you didn't go down ! Again if it was me...
    You Americans play rough when the flags goes up lolll :p

4. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I was on the 3rd or 4th row on the inside (can't remember now). I had a decent start going and was going for the inside line, I see a wheel inside of me and I'm like "This guy isn't going to try and make it through here, is he?" Next thing I knew we were rubbing shoulders.

I don't know who it was, I didn't want to look over and crash into anyone!

It was not a big deal, just good racing! But I was curious as to who it was!

dantheman likes this.
  5. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Nah man it was me... :oops:
    You were right in front of me. I too was on the inside but from the 5th (you on 4th), so I was even more on the inside.
    Ya I thought I was able to make it but you also wanted that spot. My front brake lever protector was out of place when I got in the pits lol

LIke you mentioned, no harm no foul.
    I also wanted to know who it was, so I could go chat it up and mention that it was NOT intentional.
    Found you... It wasn't intentional :flag:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    Laz, Gino230 and dantheman like this.