1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silkolene........???

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by CharlieM#90, Oct 26, 2001.

1. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

Went by the Silkolene.com tent this morning to follow up on their notice a month or so back about giving a quart of Pro-2 out to those who request while registering for a drawing for a gallon drum of the Pro-2+.
    Kinda surprised. They told me I was the first to register for the drawing. Where's the rest of you guys????? Jeez, I'm not even racing this week but I made it a point to go by and tell them that I appreciated their offer and hope they would continue to offer some support for us 2-smoke guys in F2 - a class that pays practically no contingencies and is probably the most expensive class to run in (if you're on a TZ or RS).

Just thought I'd remind you guys. And put in a plug for 'em.

Charlie Mc TZ250 #90 Ex

2. motoliberty

motoliberty Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Thanks much for the plug. I did hand out about 10 bottles or so. It was great to have you all stop by to say hello. With a little more planning I could have done a little contingency program for the 125's, through Silkolene. Just ran out of time. Next year.....
    Audrey
    AKA Sliderwoman.