1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silkolene Winner

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by motoliberty, Nov 8, 2001.

1. motoliberty

motoliberty Well-Known Member

I'm happy to announce that Rocky Stargel was the winner of the gallon of Pro 2 plus in the drawing I did at the GNF. A whole 3 people entered.
    That's OK though, I bunch of you two stroke guys stopped by to say hello. It was nice to meet some new guys and put faces with names on the rest of you.
    I think I'll have a hard time making Silkolene post money at all WERA events in 125 or 250 classes, but if I can get a bunch of you together who would like to arrange a "special performance contingency program", I could take that to corporate and think I could push something through. Anyone interested, feel free to call me at 1-800-214-RACE. Audrey, Moto Liberty

2. TwoCycler

TwoCycler Well-Known Member

Audrey,

Thanks for the free oil! I never win anything, so maybe my luck is changing!

Thanks again,

Rocky Stargel

3. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

Only 3 entered the drawing at the GNF???

Damn! So Rocky entered, I entered....who else could it be?

I feel really bad now --- I get a 1 in 3 chance of hittin' the big payoff and still loose......

Rocky, I think you oughta spread the wealth some............ [​IMG] How about a re-draw(ing)..Best 2 outta 3 mebbe??

Moto - you don't have to post contingency money for us 125/250 2stk (we're used to being passed over, ignored, elbowed outta the money line, going without, etc. ).....how about some certificates for a few liters of oil....?? (every bit helps).

Charlie Mc #90 Ex

4. TZ925

TZ925 I do it for His glory!

I was the other big loser. But I had a great time playing...

Monty Warsing

5. motoliberty

motoliberty Well-Known Member

Geez. You know I can't hardly say no to begging and pleading. Call me when we get closer to the begining of next season. Perhaps we can work something out. -
    Audrey

6. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

Wellllll.......

Actually, I'd call it whining - but I ain't proud. I'll call you at the beginning of next season. [​IMG]

Charlie Mc #90