1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should be use the Blue flag?

Discussion in 'General' started by cbrf4 269, Jan 1, 2002.

1. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

You may be right. But I got some expert trophies that weeekend and a broken femur [​IMG]

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

was the broken femur your trophy? if so great job. he he

3. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

No, that was just a bonus. I did get a mug from Savannah Medical Center that says " I crashed at Roebling Road and all I got was this stupid mug" [​IMG]

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

so THAT is your trophy. sweet!! [​IMG]

5. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I did get a check from CCS for $25 about two weeks later. I was credited with 10th. Thats when the 600's were a money class. Went from 1st to 10th in a single turn. How's that? [​IMG]

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i would break my femur going from tenth to first. [​IMG]

7. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Best race of my life. Now I'm a slow novice again [​IMG]

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

uh excuse me EX, but how does breaking your leg equate to the best race of your life? i have some excellent memories, but none where i break appendages. maybe you are a masochist?!?!

9. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Not the crash itself but the weekend in general. Kevin hunt(no relation to Mike) had just done a SS motor for me. I had so much confidence that weekend. It was only my 4th expert weekend and I lead most of the race. I was racing against Kris Klubb, Todd Troxell, Eric Gray, Joe Fletcher, and Ryan Banks to name a few. Those were the fast regulars for that class at the time. Just seem like I had everything together. I had a competetive motor for once, I could outbrake everyone, and had dropped 1.5 seconds off my best time earlier in practice. Woulda, coulda, shoulda won. That's racin' [​IMG] Guess I'll start over as a novice. [​IMG]

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

pick pick pick. what's that sound? pick pick pick. WHACK WHACK WHACK!!!!! [​IMG]

11. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I'll try my hardest. But I'm still riding an F4 against those 145hp Gixxer 600's [​IMG]

12. mad brad

mad brad Guest

check out my horsepower figure on your 600 thread. [​IMG]

13. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I saw it. Wanna sell it? [​IMG]
    Not bad for a bike with carbs.

[This message has been edited by Ex CCS Racer (edited 01-02-2002).]

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

one hundred million dollars. muhaha muhaha muhaha!!

15. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

i was about 6th in line at the concession stand and went to first. when i got home after the race my mothers femur was broken.

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Ditto. [​IMG]

I didn't see anything really wrong with the lapper's move. I do think he was pissed at the cornerworkers and not Fogarty though.

[This message has been edited by RCjohn (edited 01-03-2002).]

17. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Was that chili-cheese-turbo-dog with extra onions really worth it? [​IMG]