1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shoei X-Twelve B-Boz Ben Bostrom Replica Helmet

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

The Ben Bostrom “B-Boz” Replica X-Twelve from Shoei helmets is now available. This Snell M2010-approved helmet is made with five different shell sizes to fit their entire size range from X-Small to XX-Large for maximum safety and an ideal fit for every user. The B-Boz Replica X-12 comes with a quick-change anti-fog visor mechanism for easy faceshield changes to suit any riding condition. There’s also a chin skirt included for cold-weather riding and a well designed adjustable ventilation system which efficiently flows air from the outside, to your skull and out the back, taking moisture with it to keep your head cool on the hottest of days.

The B-Boz helmet has an MSRP of $839.99. You can read all about the Shoei X-Twelve B-Boz on our website where ordering is simple and easy. If you need expert sizing guidance or have any questions about the helmet, call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817. For those that prefer email, send those to WERA at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with SHOEI B-BOZ in the subject line and we’ll get back to you right away.

As always, Shoei’s graphics are flawlessly rendered on this full face helmet.
    [​IMG]

The X-Twelve also incorporates a quick-release cheek pad system to help emergency crews safely remove the helmet with minimal stress to the cervical spine should you end up in a bad situation.
    [​IMG]

Don’t forget to ask for a smoked visor when ordering.
    [​IMG]

The Aero Edge Spoiler 2 is an aerodynamic wedge placed on the back of the helmet that increases ventilation efficiency and improves helmet stability by reducing the effect of wind buffet while you ride.
    [​IMG]

Snell M2010 and DOT approved.
    [​IMG]

2. Indetrucks

Indetrucks Well-Known Member

wow... nice

Can't believe what the MSRP is for that thing. Are helmets really that pricey these days?

3. Former

Former Well-Known Member

Ben Spies hates you for looking at Shoei's. You are officially off his groupie list.

4. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

I just moved up from an RF-1000 to an X-12... Very nice helmet!

5. Riders Discount

One beautiful helmet. No doubt about that.

6. InvisibleSaddle

InvisibleSaddle Well-Known Member

by chance will they offer the white version B-Boz wore earlier this year??

7. Riders Discount

I have not seen anything from Shoei yet, but I will check with them next week when I am back in the office.

8. InvisibleSaddle

InvisibleSaddle Well-Known Member

good luck this weekend!

9. Riders Discount

Thank you sir!

10. Evol-E

Evol-E Well-Known Member

Can you PM me a price on a XL?

11. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

12. Jason7001

Jason7001 Member

Price check please

Shipping zip 76549

13. ScreamingSon

ScreamingSon Well-Known Member

Price check on a large:)

14. Riders Discount

Thanks guys

15. J Bart

J Bart Fat Kid Track Days

Can you post a few pics of the Bostrom TC-6 with the white stripe graphic....Thanks

16. Riders Discount

Just got it in last Friday. I should have some pics for you later this week.