1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shift Vertex Leather Jacket Large Black/White

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by amato9588, Dec 29, 2010.

1. amato9588

amato9588 Active Member

I used this jacket 3 times, never tracked. It is still really stiff but will loosen up over time. The jacket does come with a liner as well.

I am selling for $330 shipped from 02155. This is a $500 Jacket.

pics will be added tonight, here is a stock pic.

Attached Files:

2. amato9588

amato9588 Active Member

Bump. 300 shipped? Otherwise I will just keep it

3. amato9588

amato9588 Active Member

Bump again. still $300 shipped

4. SV650R

SV650R GSXR ASSASSIN

Nice Jacket... And my size too...

5. Bamboo13

Bamboo13 Well-Known Member

Still have the jacket? What's your measurements. I'm stuck as to whether this jacket will fit or not.

6. amato9588

amato9588 Active Member

Still have it. SV650R emailed me first, but typically I fit i am either a medium or large... this is still rather tight for a large. My large shift backdraft jacket is loose with no liner, but my medium shift avenger jacket is about right... could be a tad more loose.

7. james12lucy

james12lucy Member

I'll help out a little.

I've got this jacket as a two piece. I'm about 6'4" and weight between 190-205lbs depending on season, athletic build, long arms, and moderate shoulders. The jacket fits me well, a little tight across the chest, and about 3/4" shorter in the arms than I'd like. Overall, the Large fits well and I'm happy with it.

Hope this helps.

8. Bamboo13

Bamboo13 Well-Known Member

Thanks amato and james. I went and tried on some Shift gear and think the med will be the best bet for me. Thanks though.

9. tym2fly911

tym2fly911 Well-Known Member

still for sale?

10. amato9588

amato9588 Active Member

Still for sale, sorry for the late reply.

11. birdman891

birdman891 New Member

12. amato9588

amato9588 Active Member

Sorry it sold, I forgot to update the thread.

13. tym2fly911

tym2fly911 Well-Known Member

Bought the jacket over Presidents' Day weekend. As promised it shipped right after the holiday and I got it on Saturday. Jacket is in absolutely perfect condition. I couldn't be happier with the transaction, from communication to the item itself. :up: I'd do business with Mr. Amato again in a heartbeat.

I can't wait to get out and ride in it now.

Thanks again!
    :beer: