1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sharia Law Meets Its Match

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I have 2 glutards, it's work

sheepofblue likes this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is that before or after deducting the retirement money that will be depreciating in someone's couch cushion? If it's after, that's a pretty damn good living.

3. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

You’re doing life right; seeing and doing shit the rest of us can only dream of.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, and people only freak out over the Muslims. I think they're all nuts myself :D

5. Captain Morgan

No deducting or thinking. Make money in the rich world, dive fish, sit on a beach in the poor world where your money goes far. And invite a tan Spanish girl with dirty blonde hair, i'm happy

kangasj likes this.
  6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Still no clash between goat fuckers and gangstas?

7. Captain Morgan

No it's sheep and leave that to the kiwis to work out the details

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The thing that I would focus on is do the other security firms patrol on private property or public streets. IMO a significant difference. If Ackmed security works supporting the security of NYC mosques that is perfectly fine including uniforms, guns and a car. The second they leave the property (say to go to a different mosque or property) they become private citizens and the action in the original story is assault (public sidewalk). The exact same standard would apply to a catholic security force, jewish security force or walmart security force.

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. sheepofblue

Only if I can peek under the covers at her.... don't mistake low standards for low standards. Got to suspect poor quality when you have to cover her up head to toe in a blanket....

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Eh, the Guardian Angels started in 1979. Neighborhood watches with patrols are common. People just freak out when the word Muslim is attached.

Ever hear of Shomrim? Same thing but Jewish and they're all over the US.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

The Muslim being attached doesn’t necessarily concern me. It’s the peeps who want to project their religion on me or kill me.

12. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Muslim is just a word. So what if they drag people through the streets or beat women for driving or throw gays from rooftops. It's the religion of peace. Obama said so.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

It is the religion of peace right up to the point where they randomly slaughter you.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  14. sheepofblue

I recall a TON of criticism over the Guardian Angels.

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

What's a lot? I sometimes worry about that when I'm on the boat. I'm like a damn minister while I'm working but I get on that damn boat and every day seems to end up a party....well, cept for the day before I have to go back to work.

16. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...-terrorism-washington-report-ammon-bundy.html

"Last year, the chair of the Republican caucus in Washington’s state legislature acknowledged that he had written a manifesto on the “Biblical Basis for War.” In that document, the lawmaker argued that – as far as Jesus Christ was concerned – American Christians have the right to “kill all males” who support abortion, same-sex marriage or communism (so long as they first give such infidels the opportunity to renounce their heresies)."

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So if I become Christian I get to kill commies? Dang! Why didn't I hear about this before?

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

It only took you nine days. Very impressive. :D

I don’t think this one whacko is exactly the same as the leaders of Christian religions around the world making wholesale statements to this effect. I’ve never denied that there are whackos who twist religion etc. but to equate these individuals as a wholesale belief mechanism supported by the church is pretty disingenuous.

A singular event doesn’t equate into current events nor does it accurately reflect on the church as a whole.

19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Some of us have lives and try to only read the crazy pages during free time.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

I know, but what’s your excuse? :D