1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sharia Law Meets Its Match

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Dec 21, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This should be a lot of fun to watch.

Bullying Muslim Community Patrol ‘officers’ get bullied back … by the BLOODS!

The Dec. 10 verbal altercation began in the evening when a teenage boy allegedly “disrespected” a Muslim woman outside the Brooklyn mosque on Fulton Street. The boy did not touch the woman, bystanders say, but did speak to her.
    An MCP&S member, after hearing “disrespectful” words, grabbed the teen by the collar and threw him against the gate of the Masjid Taqwa. While the boy was pressed firmly against the fence, the MCP&S member held him by the neck and lectured him.
    “That MCP officer snatched that boy up,” one witness said. “He grabbed him by the collar and threw him up against the gate and held onto him by the neck area.”
    The rebuke caused the boy to complain to his father, a senior member of the local Bloods. The father rallied six other Blood members to join him at the Masjid Taqwa, where at least one Blood brandished a weapon.
    “One of them was strapped,” a witness said of a Blood member who had a firearm. “He raised his jacket and flashed that gun. Those dudes came out there to shoot up that Masjid. The father, he wanted to mess that MCP officer up.”
    The father told the MCP&S officer, “Dude, I’m going to bust in your f—— mouth if you ever put your hands on my child again.”

One witness familiar with the Bloods said, “These Blood dudes are from 8th Avenue in Brooklyn and they are one of the harder core Bloods over there. So those MCP officers are going to get some beef.”

As the Bloods dispersed, one Blood member turned and told the MCP&S officers, “This is not over. It’s just begun.”

Bloods fulfill their promise and RETALIATE against N.Y.C. Muslim Community Patrol!

“They don’t know who the father of the boy is. So they can’t reach out to him to resolve it. But the Bloods have declared them as ‘food,’” said the source.
    The source explained that the Bloods consider themselves as “dogs,” and that anyone with whom they have a conflict is “food.”
    “Now, once you’re considered ‘food,’ that means you’re ‘food’ for all the Bloods factions, not just the faction that is targeting you.”
    “Somebody is going to get shot, I know that much,” the source said.

“That’s why you can’t put these (MCP) cars in those type of hoods. You’re going to the wrong neighborhood with that s—. You’re going to have a war. So why do it? The longer they keep doing this, this war is going to spread.”
    According to the source, neither MCP&S nor the Taqwa Masjid is afraid of the Bloods.

“The Bloods don’t know who they are dealing with,” Ali Karim reportedly stated at the meeting.

Evidently talk is cheap.

Muslim Community Patrol will ask for dangerous ‘sit down’ with Bloods to avoid further violence

Ali Karim stated at the meeting that they were reaching out to someone nicknamed Blood Jungle, a Bloods member who may be able to find the man whose son was roughed up by the MCP&S member.
    Karim is second in command of MCP&S. Though he does not have an official title with the organization, he is responsible for hiring members and deploying the organization’s seven police-styled patrol cars. The cars are outfitted with sirens and flashing emergency lights and patrol mainly the Brooklyn area of New York City.
    Karim informed mosque members that he has no plans to meet alone with the father, who is believed to be an “OG” (Original Gangster) of the Bloods.

“The OG is always protected,” an informer told Christian Action Network. “He’s going to have a small army of Bloods members with him if he agrees to the meeting.”
    “I mean, the Bloods are not going to know if the MCP is really coming for a peaceful meeting or if they’re coming for revenge. It might be dangerous. These people don’t fistfight anymore. They shoot. They’re going to be strapped. They have to be. It will be their first meeting and they don’t know each other. So they’re going to be strapped. They’re going to have artillery on both sides.”

More back story.
    https://christianaction.org/wp-cont...of-New-York-Citys-Muslim-Patrol-Cars-copy.pdf

Fencer and K51000 like this.
  2. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

This reads like it was written by some white people trying to pretend they know wtf they're talking about lol.

G2G, Fencer, beac83 and 2 others like this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Community watch vs. armed gang members doesn't sound like the makings of a very good scenario.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Sounds like a West Side Story remake...

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

images.jpg

5axis likes this.
  7. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Wait, so the MCP&S have their own patrol cars, with lights and sirens, are called "Officers" and consider it OK to physically chastise those who "disrespect" their faith? Does no-one else see a problem with this??

sheepofblue, Fencer, aaronson and 5 others like this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Depends.....do they all do that, or is this the behavior of a "bad apple". When one cop abuses their power we generally don't assume they're all like that.

9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Why was that one mall cop not brought up on charges of assaulting a minor? Dude should be locked up.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Speak for yourself, bootlicker :Poke: :D

SGVRider likes this.
  11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

He's part of a politically protected class. Don't hold your breath for anything to happen to him. Well, other than a gangster evacuating his skull with hot lead. I'll laugh if it happens.

K51000, ducnut, sdg and 2 others like this.
  12. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

That's happening in Manhattan, not Brooklyn.

13. lee955i

Why are they in police looking cars patrolling public streets....for ANYTHING??

K51000, Shenanigans and speeddaddy like this.
  14. beac83

In NYC a number of private security organizations have permits for that sort of thing.

15. lee955i

Another reason to avoid that shithole......

K51000 and Shenanigans like this.
  16. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

This is one instance where I hope the thugs kill every one of those fuckers. They can take their asses back to the Sharia shithole they came from.

Gixxerguy855, sdg, speeddaddy and 2 others like this.
  17. beac83

Meh. Most urban places have private security organizations (for profit and non-profit) that are allowed lights and such.

If people weren't such dicks to each other, we probably wouldn't need them, but....

jrsamples likes this.
  18. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

stereotypes . . .

19. beac83

Broadway Revival.

Knotcher likes this.
  20. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Sounds like some HOAs out there

beac83 likes this.