1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sepang WSBK

Discussion in 'General' started by ckruzel, Jun 7, 2014.

1. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

sorry if there is already a thread, guinters rolling

[​IMG]

2. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

So when do you call it a day? The top 18 out of 23 wss 600's qualified faster than the Ebr.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  3. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

And the MV675 on poll

4. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

when the money close the bank account

5. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

At this point I'd say Hero must not have had their legal department write a thorough contract otherwise, EBR would be back in AMA. If Hero were to pull the plug now EBR would in all likelihood make more $$$ from the lawsuit then riding out their 'season'. Just speculating....

6. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

One thing Erik Buell is not, a quitter. They will finish the season and deal with the reality of it all during the off season. I'm glad they are out there giving it a go, but wish they were making a better showing.

7. g maloney

g maloney Well-Known Member

Same bike, same parts, no major equipment advancements - ignorant to think anything will improve. You can't improve the design of inferior parts at their very limit. Time to accept 90%+ of the parts on that bike are garbage and its time to develop something similar to a race bike, not a canyon cruiser.

8. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

The rsv4s are kicking ass

9. This is the reason I've never been a fan of the Buells. Thinking outside the box can be a good thing, but when your outside the box designs aren't working, it's probably time to go a more conventional rout. It's the same reason I'm no longer fond of Cannondale mountain bikes.

10. PJ qualified in 8th. Hopefully he can get away with the front group tomorrow and fight for a podium.

11. g maloney

Buell has never really "thought" outside of the box. Most of the "unique parts" are thrown away ideas from other manufacturers, designers and engineers.

12. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

So my question is, what does that say about AMA Superbike? They were running in the top five over here.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nothing.

14. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

How do you know the future of them is not already be developed

15. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Ouch:clap:

16. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

Aren't the specs about as far apart as a stock EX 250 and built 1000?

17. g maloney

I'm not sure what you mean.
    I'm saying the bike can't be made any better using the "unique" parts that make a buell "unique". An example is the perimeter brake system: developed by ap racing, then thrown away, and then adopted by buell. For the last decade that brake system has failed to perform even adiquately at road America during an AMA national weekend. Nothing has made it better and buell has no solution, yet it stays on the bike (for 1 session at a time). But, it looks cool for a canyon cruiser?

18. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

What I was meaning is, perhaps they have realised that they are on a mission to no where and are developing a better package.

I have always been shocked by the shit brake system on it.

19. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Wow. Actually people with brains,not bashing me because they are american and i should root for them no matter what.