1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang, Malaysia Pre-Season Test | MotoGP | 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Great picture and good looking bike.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Actually I can't remember the last time I watched F1 and didn't fall asleep. Anymore I watch the start and fast forward to anything that looks exciting, because F1 just isn't that great for me any more. When I was into it, late 90's to mid 2000's, I loved watching everything I could, Friday through Sunday.

3. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

GOTDAMMIT

5. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Did he save it? :D

6. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Maybe from the crusher.

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

@Rob P
    That's just mean. LOL

OK, throwing it down before the season. You up for $50 to AFF?

AI ahead of JL in points at the end of the year.

8. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Zarco? If winning the world title was easy a Frenchman would have done it by now.

throwdown likes this.
  9. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Done.

BHP41 likes this.
  10. I thought you were inferring about the French ability to stay in a long fight :)

11. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I've got Vale over Mav in final points tally -- $50 to the AFF. Takers?
    Nigel, if you're reading this, and want some comeuppance, I'll take Mav :crackup:

12. Greg S

Greg S Well-Known Member

So to compare zarco... Spies came to motogp a champion in superbikes.... Rookie season had 1 pole 2 podiums and finished 6th in points. To write zarco off is just ridiculous

I'm with Stupid likes this.
  13. Well, seeing as he has two back-to-back world titles, it must be doubly easy :Poke:

14. ...on a Tech3 bike. :)

15. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

Unless factory bikes are on a league of their own, Zarco could become a podium finisher. He has already shown potential

16. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

To say that the depth of the field was the same then as it is now is just ridiculous.

Zarco will be lucky to finish in the top ten in points.

Also, comparing a Superbike champion to a Moto2 champion is apples and oranges. Why don't you compare Zarco to Pol Espargaro? You know, another Moto2 champion that went to MotoGP on the same bike...

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't you know that world championships in the lower-displacement classes only count if your name is Rossi?

I was going to ask you who wrote him off until I get to post #136. :D
    But saying that a rookie will not finish in the top five is no slight in my book. That shit ain't easy.

crashman likes this.
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Man, I'm wondering if Rabat will ever click with a motogp bike. Dude is maiming himself faster than a Frenchman on a 500.

19. caferace

caferace No.

Seriously.
    Not a good start to pre-season. :|

-jim

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That is alot of beating to take just to be finishing last and next to last every race.....and his team was able to win a damn race last year (albeit under crazy conditions).