1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang, Malaysia Pre-Season Test | MotoGP | 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

I thought the radius was in your arm, not your hand? :confused:

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Gollum might want to consider WSBKs before he REALLY hurts himself.

3. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

It says the distal portion of the radius, which is considered near your wrist.

Many times when people say they have a broken wrist, it is a distal (opposite of proximal) break of the radius and/or ulna.

4. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Yep, still not his hand, I shattered my left radius and ulna and both are plated, my hand was fine. :)

5. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Herrin was superbike champion, just sayin...

6. daveknievel

daveknievel I love orange kool-aid

Here he is with Stephen Colbert and Johnny Ramone. 1440015858034022231_255301176_small.jpg

7. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Uh-oh shots fired! :D

8. rocalotopus

rocalotopus thick member

nobody is writing him off.

we're just acknowledging that the field is much stronger both in riders and machinery.

that's fully aside from the injury plague of that season, among other things.

not in time, no. rumor was/is his style in general is both totally unique and very wrong for MotoGP

plus, Honda. not great

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

They said that about Gary McCoy too and he won a few races on a 500 before he busted himself up.

10. Greg S

Greg S Well-Known Member

Oh damn I forgot all about that guy lets seeee ummmmm.... Rookie season finished 6th in points

11. Greg S

Greg S Well-Known Member

Let's be real herrin is a Ama superbike champion... THE BEN is a world champion

12. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

13. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

14. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Back when Suzuki wasn't racing, Ducati wasn't winning races, and the field was littered with Open bikes. How much are you willing to put towards the Air Fence Fund on this?

15. I would love to see amount of laps and an average the time over them. Those 1 off flying laps to lay down the best times are great and all but they really don't show us a whole lot.

And before anyone says it, I know the RRW article says amount of laps they did but I mean a list of it all.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Have you checked the motogp site?

17. I haven't and I probably should have. I'll check later today when I'm not walking out the door.

18. caferace

caferace No.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

motomatters, as usual, has a nice writeup about the consistency of the riders. says Tom Cruise and the Joker were basically crushing it

20. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

looks like the engineers have had enough time to redesign engines around the spec electronics, so that is probably the biggest factor in the tight lap time gaps over all.