1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang, Malaysia | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Oct 22, 2015.

1. I didn't think that, but I wish I did! :crackup::beer:

2. Filterboy

Filterboy Well-Known Member

ha ha.

I got one for ya, Shaun. What if I told ya I was gonna screw with your 20 lap roadrace in the penultimate round right to your face and I was as fast as MM and you as Rossi? Lorenso is getting away or may have gotten away while I do it. Your championship is on the line. Now what are you gonna do about it?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  3. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

/thread.

4. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to cry about it to the media the Thursday before our race. Then qualify behind you on the grid. Then not be able to pass you at the start, all while the only other person in the points race gets a bad start, but manages to pass me and you by lap 2. Then I'm going to pass you a few times in the corners you are slow in and get passed in the corners I'm slow in. Then get enraged and stop racing for position, preferring to just stare you down, all while I'm running you off the track.

Now what are you going to do about that?

5. Filterboy

run off into the runoff area and be really pissed then try to track you down because I am faster than you

6. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

:crackup:

7. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Ah, I didn't realize that races are decided in the first 25% of total distance, and are then locked into those finishing orders, but they still have to run the rest of the race, even though there is no reason.

8. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Same goes for Championships.:D

9. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

I would use some of my squillions of dollars, and have you hurt big time, seriously mate lol

10. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Spolier, you just be an impatient little thing, and crash into my leg for the sake of it

11. Filterboy

I understand what Rossi did and I get his sarcasm but I was wondering what Shaun would do for real. Even what a seasoned(20 weekends?) club racer would do, I know that I would have been 50/50 with punting him in the same situation but I am not a good decision maker at all. :cool: ha

12. Filterboy

:crackup: :crackup::beer:

13. Filterboy

ok cool, if I did that to you I would expect to be punted by you and then maybe have a Nascar type brawl somewhere later and then battle you for a few more years and then become buds later on. All the while wondering when I was gonna get seriously fucked up but not caring because I'm crazy. Too honest?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  14. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Ya gotta make those things known to RD.
    They have to consider who it's coming from, how serious it might be and inform other officials to keep an eye on it...just in case the other guy comes back crying, "He looked at me!" :D

15. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I have seen some of what you describe at State level Mtb Racing. It generally does not end well for all parties involved.

16. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Then you haven't been watching the majority of the MotoGP races the last few years because that is exactly how it goes, but I'm not sure how this scenario plays into your argument. Clearly you were trying to make a counterpoint but you'll have to explain your implication better

On another note when the passes were happening over those few laps, the announcers were going crazy with excitement. Not once did I hear, "this is disgraceful. Doesn't MM know he's affecting the championship" did anyone else hear anything like that. Anyone watch the Italian feed?

17. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I get a kick out of you toothless Gomers who think MotoGP should be just like roller derby.

Seriously, grow the fuck up.

18. Filterboy

Your stance is clear and to the point.

I understand you and respect your stance.

When did MM lose his teeth?

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:
    :stupid:

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

You call them names, and then tell them to grow up?

:Poke: