1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang, Malaysia | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Oct 22, 2015.

1. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I like that even the girl in the hallway had it right. :D

2. "He never even opened the champagne.":D

That was Hawk, Crashman, Rob P and 600 RR in there with Hitler. Hawk's the one who said "I like him a lot." :D

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

4. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

LOL @ Brookes. "should have grasses him earlier."

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Beyond terrible, the worst. I stole it from professional wrestling from ric flair or steve austin.

6. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I can only imagine what is being referenced - the skit.

I will likely revisit my viewpoint, if and when Race Direction reverses their decision.:Poke:

7. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

8. 3twins

3twins Well-Known Member

:crackup:

9. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

Brookes quotes were pretty amusing. :crackup: The full quote from above is pretty on point.

"I think we need to focus on the real crime here. Why was VR a gentleman for so long? He should have grassed him a lot earlier.”

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:And almost 80 pages of excuses and deflection to try to make it look like Rossi did not get out Rossi'ed by a 22 yr old. You do realize that for every quote from someone in the racing community supporting VR there is another one saying that VR fucked up? But lets ignore those opinions because Race Direction and guys like Jeremy Burgess and Julian Ryder have no idea what they are talking about.:rolleyes: This thread would have been over a long time ago if you boot lickers could admit that Rossi played a big part in what went down and was not the innocent victim you seem to think.

Keep up the good work Uccio Nation!

11. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

WTF are you talking about? Who here actually thinks Rossi didn't make a mistake? I don't see anyone.

Rossi fucked up.

MM is a cunt.

MM crashed himself.

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

'a' big part in it. 'a' part. Not 'THE' part, but 'a' part. 'THE' part, belongs to you know who. Rossi contributed 'a' part for sure. But 'THE' part was done by the one who started it. Rossi just.....finished it.

:D

13. Filterboy

Filterboy Well-Known Member

Prove it :)

14. This. Crashman, your bait is unappealing.

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Almost all of you Rossi bootlickers put the lions share of this on MM when it was Rossi that lost his cool, first with the press conference whining and then in the race. Ever since then it has been a constant barrage of bullshit from Rossi's loyal disciples on how the championship is tainted, MM is a cunt, Lorenzo is a cunt, blah blah blah, wah wah wah instead of just admitting that Rossi fucked up and earned himself a back row start.

16. Filterboy

I don't know about everyone else but my stance is MM is a twat and Rossi earned a back row start at least.

17. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

There is the petition. Things can change.:D

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

But you had to nibble on it anyhow...:Poke::D

19. Filterboy

I don't think he is talking to us. I agree with what you are saying here.

20. Filterboy

You signed that shit, didn't you? :)