1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang, Malaysia | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It'd be hilarious if someone locked it just short of that. :D

2. If you're going to be "that guy," might as well go big :D

3. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I don't understand then what the issue is, except the admission that it was Rossi that took deliberate action against another pilot.

It was not a matter or going hot into a corner and bumping. Such contact would have more than likely been deem but a racing incident.

It is the deliberate actions by Rossi to continuously block MM that yield the assessment of the points as it was deemed by Race Direction to be an infraction of the rules.

Note that Rossi himself is not disputing breaking the rules, only somewhat apologetic about the fact that his intent was not to cause the crash.

Rossi was going to hold that line to no end. He was not going to let MM brake and allow MM to square the corner. VR stop racing at this moment.

4. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Use your authority darn it. If only to save me.:D

5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Save yourself and run wide. Quit turning into this thread.......

6. :beer: :crackup:

7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:
    The Uccio Nation just will not quit!
    Keep it going guys. This is good entertainment. :D

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

What? Like make the turn in race? What a concept that would be...

9. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

What is clearly done is the ability to process the information available.

You are talking about a race incident. I have been in similar situations as you have depicted. I am at fault for leaving the inside open to faster riders and have been caught out by a train of riders leading me no option at the exit but to opt for the grass.

I feel comfortable going on the outside of T1 on my Hawk trying to get to the exit. Sometimes, I get it just right, sometimes I have to shut it off (and try again).

What you and I describe is far removed from what happen between MM and Rossi.

I never went to Mongo or AHRMA to cry about ending in the grass in back to back laps.

The actions and result were not a consequence of deliberate action by any one.

10. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

:crackup:

I think it is time to come to pit lane.

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I am running out of lines.:D

12. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Hawk you are as annoying as MM. :crackup:

13. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

That is about the fourth or fifth back slap.:D

Nah! I am more like VR. I am holding my line.

14. Bunke10

Bunke10 Well-Known Member

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

And now the bombshell. Lin Jarvis poo poo'd JLo's comments. New rumor, if Rossi wins and stays he would be top dog in Yamaha.

Lorenzo to Ducati.

You saw it here first.

16. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Has Lorenzo ever really been top dog when these two Alphas have been under the same tent?

I only question this because I read some of the post-race press release and it is not always clear to me.

17. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Are you sure you actually raced, or did you just circulate and not try to pass anyone? :rolleyes: Deliberate action, one thing I talk about with new racers is that if they're on inside they own the corner. The rider on the outside can't turn if they're in the way, make them go the long way round. It's racing 101.

And now you're inside Rossi's head, saying he was going to hold that line and not allow Marquez to square the corner, you know this how? :Poke:

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

19. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

20. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

That about sum it up? :Poke: