1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang, Malaysia | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Oct 22, 2015.

1. 418

418 Expert #59

Yeah, the line into the kitty litter.

2. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

:crackup:

You are killing. If it was that simple this thread would have never surface and no penalty ever assessed.

3. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Well, I was educated on the matter. Did you know is all asphalt out there. So, it was all good. :D

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hey I understand. You want it to be a dungeonesque circle jerk while being the pivot man as always. Congrats. :crackup:

5. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

lol. some times I listen when I am told to shut up

6. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

It is not about what I want it to be.

The fact that you are dismissing what Rossi said is interesting though.

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

No "Kitty Litter"... MotoGP track, early lap.. Cleaner than anything you ever race on here, and all the paint is FIM approved ...:)

8. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

The part right after PI race? :D

9. Chip

Chip Registered

10. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

If Marc wants to eventually break Vale's Championship wins record, shouldn't he be doing that?

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Where did I dismiss anything that Rossi said?

You are starting to make the dung look like a Mensa member. :D

12. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

I don't think it's quite that simple. Rossi had the line. Then he looked over at Marquez to determine where he was. He then chose not to continue racing and kept going to the outside. He looks over at Marquez two other times and continues on an outward trajectory rather than finishing the corner. He continues to do so until MM CHOOSES to stay on track and finish the corner, bumping into Rossi who, by his own admission, was fucking with Marquez. Plop, the Funky Bunch is down and a championship battle is ruined.

Rossi admitted his intent. Race direction obviously made the decision based on what they perceived transpired on track and followed their rule book. Had they not done so, they would be vilified for playing favorites and not applying their own rules to the golden child. Some very well respected paddock members are saying Rossi got off lighter than someone with a different last name would have.

Here's an extreme analogy. I want to scare the neighborhood punk who's been harassing me and all of my neighbors. Neighborhood punk pulls another dick move, so I bust out my Glock and point it at him. Struggle ensues. Gun goes off and the neighborhood punk is dead. Investigators review the situation, and even though I had no intention of putting a 9mm hole in the little douchebag, I get sent off to make license plates for the rest of my days.

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

A lot of faces came out of the woodwork for this thread.

14. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

Meh, whatever happened, it was either one way or the other, no two ways about it..., that's just one of two perspectives. Either MM slowed up egregiously, or he didn't, each side will see it in a certain light. It's done now, apparently.

15. ms.madman

ms.madman Well-Known Member

Redbull VS Monster energy, who's going to come out on top!

16. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

You are speaking of Rossi being ahead and having he line. Rossi was less than interested in the racing line or any line. He made a point to annoy MM and it went bad.

17. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Quit. You are making Dung look good.

18. Chip

Chip Registered

Is that english?

19. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

Um, yeah Motherfucker, apparently, do you speak it? :D

20. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

Don't stop being inordinately verbose now. Use your big boy words and come up with a well thought out rebuttal instead of using the Mr. PoopyPants response ;).