1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang, Malaysia | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Oct 22, 2015.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Based on recent posts I think our friend galloway840 just drank about 45 gallons of yellow koolaid...:D

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Probably 46 gallons...

3. retro53

retro53 Active Member

I respectfully disagree. Marq is no angel but even if he did "interfere" with Rossi so what. That happens all the time in every sport. Kicking someone down only happens in scripted sport and hockey. Rossi has done similar if not as apparently extreme actions before. I no longer have any support for him. I hope his appeal results in him being banned from racing.

4. charles

charles The Transporter

Correctomundo.

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Marc may turn out to be the villain Dorna needs. He could play it up. This is the most publicity they've had in many years.

7. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Credibility with fans matters more than anything. Sellin' shit.

8. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Dumbest post in a massive thread riddled with dumb posts.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I guess the future will tell how much he struggles for employment and sponsors.

Personally, I think he'll get by.

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Pretty sure that winning shit is fairly high on the priority list too. Marc seems to do OK with that one so he will likely not have much trouble keeping his ride.

11. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Besides trying to slow him down, MM also kicked Rossi?

12. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

I was hoping you were the first to respond to Papa's post. You don't disappoint:crackup:

13. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Just because your viewpoint isn't correct, doesn't mean you have to get all pissy. You've got quite a few people on your side. Hawk, 418, crashman, eggfoo..... Those are some solid comrades. :-D

14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:stupid: They can't afford the publicity they're getting for free.

15. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

I would say, wrong nationality for that, and MM is already a multi millionaire, so maybe car racing will be his next game

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Glad to see I did not disappoint you. It is unfortunate that you are too busy competing for some of that real estate on Rossis ass to imagine the visual of all of the Uccio Nation as little bees swarming a nest on a tree. Thats some funny shit there!

17. bleacht

The irony here is great:crackup:. Are you mad because -20 keeps you from being able to beat off to Papa's facebook?:D

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Sadly we are not Facebook friends like you and Vale.:(

He is one of the few that does not have an opinion shaded by Ucciovision and comes up with good lines that make me laugh though. Its sad that your yellow tinted glasses block out the humor...:Poke:

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I was wondering when someone would mention this:
    Of course, only Uccios observe the laws of physics.... :D

(Now I feel dirty saying that, just to bait Crashy)

20. bleacht

Why is me pointing out your love and admiration for Papa make me an Uccio? Find a post of mine defending Rossi. I'm as much of a Rossi fan as you but you have to know, you come off as fanatical of Papa as any of these Rossi nut-swingers.

Oh, and I do find Papa funny. Why do you think I don't?