1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seems like a textbook case of fu*k around and find out..

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

I would like to see their past criminal record. Any person riding a BMX bike over the age of 16 that Ive ever ran across of was a fucking POS junkie criminal. The last one that was memorable ended up in a 3.5 minute fight until back up arrived. I ended up with my head split open and he ended up in the hospital for 5 days then DOC for 13 years.

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Some mean m'fers up in this bitch tonight!

3. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

Just look at the run time for a proper crematorium. A full cycle is 6 to 8. Urn hours. That is an enclosed, purpose built incinerator running on propane or natural gas. Open fire is going to take a lot of dry wood, diesel fuel, etc. For four bodies, even in pieces, you are talking a big pyre and 10 to 15 hours (assuming you want all the bone turned to ash).

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I don't know about expert but they've never found any of them.

5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Pulling the teeth is useless. The DNA is still in everything and can be identified with relatives and such.

You need a little Walter White mixed with Jeff Dahmer methods.

Drum of acid to get the flesh off the skeleton, then burn the bones to dry them and alter the DNA of the marrow. Grind them to a pulp and sprinkle them on a 100 mile or longer road trip.

Your welcome.

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yeah, I wasn't tanking about piling up a couple of twigs... :D

https://www.amazon.com/FB3H-Melting-Furnace-Burners-Aluminum/dp/B07L2J47JN/

Did you know that hunters who want an antelope skull trophy will behead the animal & put the head into a dog crate on a tarp and allow flies/maggots to remove the flesh cleanly but preventing large scavengers from scattering the bones about? Could be useful for getting rid of all that wet flesh before firing the bones and teeth at 2600°F. o_O

Even at that temperature, though, some recognizable fragments of tooth enamel can remain. They'd be a bitch to find, though, pretty much anywhere you disposed of them.

If one were so inclined, mindewe. My Devil Forge is only used for peaceful purposes.

Hmmm... I wonder what temperature a Fresnel lens from an old projection TV will achieve if tightly focused. Off to google I go...

7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

All this fire stuff seems like alot of work, pigs look so much easier...

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You all are over thinking this shit. Just pile the bodies up in Kenny’s basement, put the heads in the trunk of his car and smash one of his tail lights.

cyclist + Kenny + bodies on/ in his property = you off Scott free and him in rammed in the butt prison.

ChemGuy, auminer, noles19 and 2 others like this.
  9. Venom51

Tricks on you. The truck is possessed and does what it wants. Then it parks itself back in the garage and self heals.

10. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Love that movie

[​IMG]

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I was just in the area over the weekend. My Father in law lived in Morro Bay.

Found a great sportsbar/restaurant in Los Osos called Beerwood.

12. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

It’s all about commitment!

DNA, historically, is usually matched against samples taken from the departed’s belongings. If you don’t know who the departed happens to be, then you go to 23andme or other genetic databases that share your info with the world (thanks case law decisions!). The relative matching thing is kind of new. Now, if properly torched after having been digested by piggies, useable genetic evidence might be hard to come by, albeit, those tests continue to get better, requiring less sample material for input while producing a better signal on output. You can thank biochemists and molecular biologists along with deep sea vent worms, for that.

13. Sudowoodo

Sudowoodo Error 404: Skill not found

Them there deep sea vent worms always gotta ruin things for the rest of us.

BigBird likes this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey, the truck did it. Stickboy did it (he’s a day walking ginger and they need human blood to keep from exploding in the sun light). Garth’s cat did it. Whatever, claim whatever you want as long as I’m free to eat taco bell and smoke Marlboros and not getting rammed in the buttshole.

pigs? Fire? In a drum with acid? Dumped in a river? Whatever. Just pin it on Kenny, order up a bunch of tacos and smoke cigarettes while he’s trying to explain away why there’s a bunch of human heads rolling around in the bed of his pick up.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Check out YouTube thread. :D

16. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

So are you saying I shouldn’t do the 23andme kit my wife ordered and just came in last night?

17. Venom51

Of course you shouldn't. Who do you think their best paying customer is for that data?

18. Resident Plarp

There’s been more than one instance of people being hauled in, questioned and held for bond as part of a criminal investigation only to be innocent. On such cases, the suspected criminal’s only connection was by some familial fragment of DNA that either they, or a relative - came up as a match on one of those genetic databases.

19. Resident Plarp

… I’ll cite examples later when I’m not on a phone.

20. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

All I'm gonna say about DNA. If the glove don't fit......