1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scumbag thieves

Discussion in 'General' started by JCP636, May 23, 2012.

1. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

So if anyone sees a scumbag riding around with or selling a yellow black and white mdm suit with jcp and 188 on the back put a bullet between their eyes for me. Or just let me know. It's the one I'm wearing in my most recent racing pics. matching gloves and a white vemar helmet and a black bell dirtbike helmet also.

Attached Files:

2. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Jeez Julian, what the heck is with all of the stealin' of of all of the stanky leathers lately?

[​IMG]

--hope you catch the punks

3. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

where did this chit go gone at ?

4. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Center City Philly...

5. orientexpress11

orientexpress11 Well-Known Member

I just bought a new .308 rifle :D....maybe I should make an emergency trip back up north :up:.

6. forceten

forceten Well-Known Member

As I said on FB joe, I have three suits in my closet. If you fit one of them and need to borrow something until you find yours or get a replacement lemmie know.....

7. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the offer gene. I have my love that's falling apart still. If that becomes unusable I'll let you know.

8. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Damn, phone autocorrected Kobe to love...

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How'd they get your leathers? Out of your car/ truck/ trailer?

10. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Broke into my van. It was in the front and they broke the passenger window. There's a cage seperating the back. They couldn't get into the back of it... My stupidity rushing and not making sure everything was in the back.

11. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

Cant say how it feels to have something stolen,Cause i cant!
    But why would u leave anything in your vechile To invite scumbags? Let alone in Philly..

12. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

I normally don't. I've been working 15 hour days and don't live near my garage and messed up by not throwing the stuff in the back like I normally would otherwise. And if you ever had anything stolen from you, you wouldn't be on here asking why. Not everything can be 100% secure all of the time. Shit happens. Obviously I fucked up somewhat but we all do at some point.

13. I'll keep an out out for them. One of the many things I've learned living in west philly is you can't even keep some spare change in a visible area of your car, or bandanas..

[​IMG]

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

In Philly they'd probably throw a brick through your window and then leave you a note saying "Just checking."

15. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

:crackup:

That's so wrong...

;)

16. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

I've lived in philly my whole life, I know the deal... I've had my windows broken before but this is the first time anything was ever actually stolen because I've always been good about not leaving anything to steal.