1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School me on PWC or sit down jet ski, or whatever it's called

Discussion in 'General' started by ineedanap, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You were doing it wrong :p The Yamaha 1k I had would even makes it's own waves for jumps :D

2. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

For your budget and needs, I’d just buy a small, open-bow boat with V6. Everyone can have their crap onboard, everyone can move around and get drinks and food, stereo, Bimini top for shade, sundeck, easy to carry water toys to the lake already inflated, limitless exploration of waterways and lakes, easy to work on, everyone is together, no one left out. Only three things: get an EFI engine, always winterize it, and fresh-water only.

Boat Trader always has tons of listings.

3. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Ducnut isn't wrong but it's also a little like saying, "Don't get a motorcycle, get a minivan. It's more practical."

ducnut likes this.
  4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Something like this should work well...

[​IMG]

ducnut likes this.
  5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The Hardly-Ableson of boating...

6. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

The GPM’s to the face should be refreshing! :crackup:

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Yeah...windshield would be nice but that fucker probably stands straight up. :eek:

8. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Jokingly meant “gallons per minute” of water to the kids’ face in the tube, because that thing being a jet boat will send a hell of rooster tail out of the pump. A firetruck ain’t got shit on the water volume that comes out of this.

Sabre699 and ChemGuy like this.
  9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Damn Skippy.

Cause 'Merica...Eff Yeah!!!

ducnut likes this.
  10. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

iu.png

11. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

I've actually ridden in the hardly able. Its a boat in Eagles Mere PA that like 100yrs old.

OP- Sitdowns can get old, fast. The new 4 strokes that tow tubes don't spin, or flip, or do anything fun actually. Standups are where its at. A sitdown and standup are the perfect combo. Otherwise get a boat and a standup. Just make sure a standup is in the mix. But not a standup that says 300,400, 440, or 550. And the only 650 worth buying is a superjet becqause a 701 swaps in easy and cheap, otherwise no to 650's too.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    Wheeliest likes this.
  12. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Fuckin' douches own those. :D

Wheeliest likes this.