1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School me on investing...

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Nov 8, 2017.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Just go through the Silk browser (in incognito mode, obviously) on your firestick.

2. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

We divorced Netflix in my home after scamdemic.

I don't need 2 dudes kissing beamed into my house on a television.....fuck that.

Worst part is they aren't even gay.....they're doing it for money.

This is influencing millions of young impressionable kids without a strong household at home.

Shit keeps going the way it's been going and there wont be a TV in my house at all.

YamahaRick and Dragginass like this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

My Netflix is partially subsidized by Tmobile, so i'm ok with keeping it

4. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Majority of its drop was after hours. Opening that low tripped a LOT of stop losses which brought the price lower.

Sentiment? By who? The entire fucking market is algo trading back and fourth. To bring that price back up during trading hours would take a LOT of money. Money is being pulled out of the stock market.

Volume means nothing. 133 millions shares was all front running and scalping by Algos who are there for the volatility. They’re not there to rise or lower price, they’re there to make $$ on the volatility.

5. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

I thought I read they've taken on a lot of debt for the last few years. There may not be a move for the retail investor other than bet on the decline.

6. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

If interest rates rise.... Im not sure how the industry financials work, but rising rates could mean bankruptcy pretty quickly?

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I stand behind my assertion that asset investment of money borrowed during the past several years of historically cheap money will, over the next several years, have been among the best possible financial choices of a lifetime for individuals and corporations to have made.

The 2.25 mortgage on my house is costing me less than I'd be losing in purchasing power of cash under the mattress. Plus, I'll be able to sell this house for inflation-adjusted future dollars. Having either of those advantages is awesome. Having both is chef's kiss.

beac83 and BigBird like this.
  8. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Agree. But netflix building a cheap debt driven house of cards will implode.

BigBird likes this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yeah, that strategy can definitely be overplayed.

BigBird likes this.
  10. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

A co worker took some equity form his house in a refi...did some reno work and put the rest in the market. I think he is at 2.5% and has 5 figures in I-bonds which are set to pay north of 7% now.

11. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

What about 2 chicks? Dat ok?

12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

As long as you don’t give them 1 cup…

13. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Your assumption is that their repayment of debt is variable, depending on the current rate.
    While that is a possibility, a majority of corporate debt (again, depending on the structure) is usually at fixed rates over a time period.
    With the low money costs until recently, depending on when they secured the debt, the current changes of interest would not impact their particular loans/bonds.

14. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

You seem pretty confused.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  15. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

He seems to have every option covered :D

(see what I did there?)

SteveThompson, The Great One and HPPT like this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Which two fake homo dudes on Netflix made the millions of kids gay? :crackup:

R1Racer99, SuddenBraking and 2blueYam like this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Lets not go down that road...

18. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

R1Racer99 and HPPT like this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

20. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

No.

Double no on a show being watched by impressionable youth.