1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School me on airsoft guns?

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Dec 13, 2020.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

KIMG4351.JPG KIMG4348.JPG KIMG4350.JPG this... And yeah.... Not a good idea to be running around the streets with one.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  2. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

No this will be something he shoot in the back yard at targets. No way would I let me kid run the street with and type of fake gun now a days.

3. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Must've been these guys...

4. joec

joec brace yourself

Some of the electric mini guns are super cool.. But half of me thinks about the environmental impact of all that plastic too. I was just watching videos on the croosman sbr. That looks like fun. Lol.

5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I didnt watch that video...but that thumbnail makes we wonder...I didnt know they made woodland camo in size "Extra Jabba". Also I dont know why he has a chin strap...as usually you need a chin for it to work properly.

Effing "SNACK Team Six" commandos...the only thing that dude could successfully assault is a McRib Factory

Senna and joec like this.
  6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I have a few of the spring type that I use for keeping the squirrels out of the bird feeders. It usually takes a head shot to deter the really persistent ones, since the guns aren't very powerful. I have found that the type of bb makes a huge difference in accuracy. I am using the slightly more expensive target BB's and it is worth the extra expense.

7. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Neighbors frown on me shooting the geese with a real gun. But a fully automatic air-soft moves their asses (geese, not neighbors) off my property. Make sure you can recharge the battery.

8. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

man that video is scary. bunch of crazy ass people

9. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Extra Jabba lmfao.

I've always heard it as Meal Team Six.

10. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I used to love competitive speedball when I was younger, but it's a total paint sling fest. It's not unusual for your back players to be carrying 12+ reload tubes and to go through damn near all of them in a match.

Watching a group of casuals go against an organized team is brutal. The firepower differential is just too much.