1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School me on airsoft guns?

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Dec 13, 2020.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

The 9yr is asking for one for Christmas. I know nothing about them. Google tells me there is electric and gas guns? What should I look for?

2. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Electric. or you will keep having to buy gas canisters.

get electric with semi and full auto.

3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Spring, or you will keep having to buy batteries.
    Ask @josh458, he sounds like the real deal. :crackup:

TurboBlew and henry_carlson like this.
  4. assjuice cyrus

Any brands better then others?

5. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

6. assjuice cyrus

Listen ol man. Don't you have some jazz pics to be snapping. :D

I'm reading on them as we speak. But never hurts to get real world knowledge from actual people that are into it.

Isn't it past your bed time? Go grab you a warm glass of milk and go to bed..

7. joec

joec brace yourself

I have a spring loaded pistol.. It works just fine.

8. fastfreddie

I'm out. :D

Any personal opinions I could have expressed, which I think are important considerations whether they applied to you and your child or not, would be extremely inflammatory and, well, we no longer have a Dungeon within which to burn people's dreams, so... <shrug>

9. assjuice cyrus

You can't hurt my feelings:D

Flame away.

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

You're ugly

You smell funny

You're a poo poo face

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

12. fastfreddie

It's not about that, it's about what's appropriate public (non-Dungeon) conversation. I've tried to write something a few times and I'm not learned enough to make my points as concisely as I hear them in my head and have them understood. Simply, I lack the ability to voice my opinion with the eloquence I think this subject deserves.

13. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

You'll shoot your eye out.

14. assjuice cyrus

Dang man, now you got me wondering what you want to say. P.m. me. :D

15. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

The only thing I feel compelled to add, and I am sure you know/figured this out, it is not a toy.

joec likes this.
  16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I've never paid any attention at all to this airsofting crap, what is it? Like cosplay for the tactifool sect?

17. ChemGuy

fancy plastic BB guns that look exactly like real guns, AK, M16, Glocks etc. Lots of kids killed carrying these and shooting each other on the street.

keep the kids off the streets with airsoft guns.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So it's a bunch of idjits running around and shooting each other with BB guns? Like paintballing but even gheyer?

19. ChemGuy

Yep.

But be kind..its mostly kids and "big Kids" like the 'Toes of the world....

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I took my kid over to play paintball at a birthday party once. Seemed fun enough for kids and was pretty well set up and the kids had fun.

Then the "adults" showed up. Elaborate set ups including a dude with a back pack with compressed air and paint ball in it (I was expecting him to pull out a mini gun). Um, okay, I guess you dig this shit. Tactifooled out adults putting on shit that might be better then the stuff some countries issue their special forces. It went downhill from there with some tool with a ghillie suit and what looked like a Barrett paintballer rifle.

I kept thinking it'd be fun to shoot those dopes with a potato gun. Afterwards yell out "Recoiless rifle, motherf@ckers!"