1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SBK X

Discussion in 'General' started by gixxerlvr, Nov 30, 2010.

1. gixxerlvr

gixxerlvr Shoot, Move, Communicate

Anyone getting this game for the 360 when it comes out on the 7th?

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Everyone who didn't get it on PS3 back in May I'm guessing :D

3. gixxerlvr

It didn't come out in may, atleast not in the states.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

PS3 is not region locked like the Xbox is. UK ebay a couple days later and viola :D

5. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

Yea......gonna grab a copy my self....any reviews on it yet

6. gixxerlvr

That is true!

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

since i just got PS3, i ordered me a copy of that European Goodness that is SBK X over the weekend..

8. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

You get this for PS3 Ty and it's on! If we can play online. We might just be worse than my son and this damn MW2 game.

9. SurfingRools

SurfingRools Well-Known Member

Ill be getting a copy......I still play the first SBK online with my buddy non stop......

10. motox

motox 164

Its been 'available' on the PC for a while. I tried it and havent played since. There is a simulation mode but the game felt wayy too arcadey in each game mode.

Hopefully its better with a controller so post your reviews/observations please!

11. gixxerlvr

So it's pretty good huh?

12. desmo2

desmo2 Well-Known Member

I'll probably get one moto racing game for Christmas, I just have to decide if I want SBK X or MotoGP 10/11.

13. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

so SBK 2011 was just announced, guess i'll wait so i can have silverstone and aragon

14. Saltman

Saltman Curves Are Sexy

I'll def be getting it. From what I hear it's the best one yet. I believe it also has the Supersport series you can race.

15. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

Well I kinda forgot I ordered this and I had the payment removed from my account today. It's bittersweet as I was not planning on having that money taken out today, but I'm stoked I get to play the game soon!

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

i've been playing it a little, and its ok. i don't know...it just doesn't feel right to me. can't stay knee down long enough for it to feel right. my rider goes up and down, up and down in a turn.

its a lot better than motogp 09/10 was though. And where is Ben Spies?

17. AndyR1

AndyR1 Well-Known Member

Ben is one of the legends. On the PS3, it's an extra download to get him, Bayliss, Edwards...old Ducati's, Rc51...

18. SurfingRools

SurfingRools Well-Known Member

ordered my copy today woot

19. RedEIKO0713

RedEIKO0713 you like noodles? fapfap

Tell me more... BTW where is Tourist Trophy 2?

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

SBK X has World Superbike, World Supersport, and Superstock 1000 classes in it.

You can download the Legends pack that lets you ride with.........

Pierfrancesco Chili, Katsuaki Fujiwara, Max Biaggi, Yukio Kagayama, Aaron Slight, Colin Edwards, Ben Bostrom, James Toseland, Neil Hodgson, Carl Fogarty, Troy Corser, Troy Bayliss, Lorenzo Lanzi, Ben Spies, Tom Sykes, Akira Yanagawa, Gregorio Lavilla.

on varying respective older teams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h7_FE_hco0