1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SBK 2001 anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by UGA Dawg, May 29, 2002.

1. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Well, I need to redeem myself for my dismal finishes at VIR. Who wants som-a-dis?:D

2. TLsupertwin

TLsupertwin Well-Known Member

Are you talkin' about the video game? If so I'm up for a race anytime. You'll have to host though, I've got DSL. email if so at: [email protected]

Can you run in the 1:33's at Valencia???:cool:

3. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Don't do it! It's a trick. He breaks the track record every lap!! Once I get Roadrunner I'll try again.:)

4. TLsupertwin

He won't break mine if his settings are "right".:p

BTW: what the hell is roadrunner? Some sort of cable connection?

5. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Settings are right? we played on real with the only help being rider movement. No braking or throttle help. I had to go buy an analog controller just for that. Got tired of highsiding:mad: And yes, Roadrunner is a lightning fast connection.

6. TLsupertwin

I usually play on pro or real with everything off except the braking on 100%. Controling the rider movement is key. IMHO

7. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Well then, supertwins power.....activate. let's boogie.:D I sent ya the IP. I'll be waiting.

8. TLsupertwin

Bastard kicked my ass.:( But the lag was pretty damn bad. Worse than with my buddy on 56k, but he's only 10 miles away. I'm not too used to the 0% braking. Gotta pratice with that. No track records though. The damn chat on that game pisses me off. I can only get about 2 out of ten messages through. Same thing with my other buddy. If the server will use no spaces and all lower case letters in their name it seems to solve the problem. Wierd. I'd serve one but I cant figure out my real ip. I think it's something to do with this crappy alltel DSL. It's all I can get though...

Last edited: May 29, 2002
  9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

when you guys put the toys away let me know. i got an ass kicking on moto gp II waiting for ya.;)

10. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

GP II is for pussies.:D

11. TLsupertwin

What is moto gp?

12. TLsupertwin

did you catch that about the chat in my previous post, Dawg?

13. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

was it not working? Maybe my upload speed isn't fast enough. Hmmmmm

14. Eddie845

Eddie845 E-LO FRM THE BLOCK

Crap I missed this post. I was watching some of the boob tube:mad:

15. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I'm only gonna say it once. "I TOLD YA SO":D

16. TLsupertwin

Nah, it wasn't workin' right. It's happened before with other people too though. I think if you change your name to "dawg" instead of "Dawg" it will work.

17. 1slowguy

1slowguy Well-Known Member

Awww... He's not that good... :D

18. TLsupertwin

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of controlers and bike setups do you guys use on SBK '01?