1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Safety First Racing

Discussion in 'General' started by gixxersmitty, Jan 6, 2010.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

I was at Iowa State when the Boz played at Oklahoma. I thought something was goofy when they listed him as 6'1" but he was shorter than me when I stood next to him on the field.

2. Kevo

Kevo Well-Known Member

Doc....I don't have the college football one my computer...it's at home.

3. PCP

PCP King of the who?

I didn't even know those guys did parts sales. Sweet. :cool:

And, my vote is with Chip, for Mr. Incredible look alike. :crackup:

4. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

Ok here's an update. I buy 2 clutch levers. They come 5 minutes later and look brand new. I then decide to purchase a rashed brake lever. I pay for a rashed brake lever, but I am later informed the lever I will be receiving wont be rashed. I'm speechless.

What kind of operation are you guys tryin' to run over there? :D

Safety First Racing is top notch. :up:

5. Kevo

Kevo Well-Known Member

And don't forget I threw in a free clutch part for your wifes bike:)

Who else needs some gixxer parts? I've got some stuff dying to be taken off my hands.

Thanks for the kudos.....that's what we are here for.

6. AC1108

AC1108 Well-Known Member

What all do you have?

7. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

kevo

kevin is very acceptional i have bought alot of things from him allways gave me a super deal who do you know that will ship a chain or any other part before he gets payment my chain was here before i got chance to mail him his money like i said class act all the way i will continue get things from him with out thinking about it thanks alot kevin good luck with your team this season

8. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Any chance you have ever heard of punctuation and upper case letters?

Ken

9. AC1108

AC1108 Well-Known Member

idontthinkhehas

10. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

kevo

does it matter :moon:

11. Kevo

Kevo Well-Known Member

I'll put a parts list of stuff together and post tommorrow....

12. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Kev is a stand up guy. Met him at his first trackday as we pitted next to him at Grattan. Been friends with him ever since. Race against him back in the day and I am at his shop all the time. Just bought about $1000 worth of parts off of him in the last month and had him refresh my forks. To top it off he even came to my work to pick up and deliver my forks and parts.

Only problem I had was last time I was at his house he ran out of chips and dip! LOL Whats up Kev!

13. Kevo

Kevo Well-Known Member

You eat too much Stevo....I didn't want you going into a food coma and passing out and snoring all night:)

14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I bought some stands off Kevin last year and they came as described. Excellent service.
    rob

15. Last year they did a suspension seminar at the shop for free. It was great kevin cooked lunch there in the shop. Great experience with great people!

16. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I went to that too. Great event, very informative. Helluva nice thing to do for free.

17. Kevo

Kevo Well-Known Member

18. Nexus

Nexus Well-Known Member

Never got around to posting, but thanks to Kevin and Safety First Racing for the awesome trackbike! I basically bought a bike unseen and unbuilt from Kevin over the winter...

It went from a frame in his shop...
    [​IMG]

to this...
    [​IMG]

to home delivered by Kevin himself...
    [​IMG]

and finally my first trackday...
    [​IMG]

I've been scooping stuff up from his shop and new online store ever since then...like my replica leathers, Accossato master cylinder, etc...

http://safetyfirstracing.com/sitev2/?p=160
    http://www.safetyfirstracing.com/gear/

19. you were out at autobahn right?

20. Nexus

Nexus Well-Known Member

Yeah that was me on the 24th in Novice :)