1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sad news

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeSignalRT, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The more formal one is already out for Friday, needs a little dusting but it's ready overall.

Cam Morehead, Funkm05 and XACT-Man like this.
  2. That’s awesome!!!!

3. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I don't think I own a cowboy hat, guess that could change for this occasion.

t11ravis and Phl218 like this.
  4. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

We went to the Walmart near Barber once and he thought I left him there. I walked out while he was still checking out to grab the truck and pick him up out front. Well he beat me coming out before I got around there and walked to where the truck was. I waited out front for awhile then thought maybe he walked to where the truck was and found him walking around the parking lot looking for me. Yeah he never let me forget the time I "left" him at Walmart. It was one of the many standing jokes we had. Man I'm going to miss him....

5. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

If anyone from the Knoxville/Athens/Chattanooga/northATL plans to go, Draik and I will be heading down early Friday morning and will have a couple open seats.

Cam Morehead, t11ravis and Phl218 like this.
  6. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

I'm thinking the same.

Phl218 likes this.
  7. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Tried a few places really quick tonight, but they didn't have any. Going to store next day or so that western wear is what they do. :rock:

t11ravis likes this.
  8. Tractor Supply in a pinch.

panthercity, Phl218 and Metalhead like this.
  9. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Good to know, thanks.

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

:stupid:

11. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Got mine today.

t11ravis likes this.
  12. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

:stupid:

13. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Permanently, so get used to it....

Phl218 and Killswitch like this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Better coverage than a ball cap if you're out in the sun all day.

At least that's always been my excuse, real reason is ball caps look silly on my fat ass head :D

15. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Everything looks silly on your fat ass head.

16. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

I own lots of cowboy hats but wasn't sure how it would be received. Should I bring a ball cap just in case?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's Kurts funeral and he wouldn't care one way or the other.

18. Curious. What are ya’ll wearing as far as dress code. I struggle with being respectful wearing a suit n tie and bring disrespectful wearing a suit n tie if ya know what I mean.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I go with my previous response.

XACT-Man likes this.
  20. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I'm not a dress up kind of person (I hate suits and consider a button up shirt being "fancy"), but you do it for his family, even if Kurt wouldn't care. I wouldn't go in anything less than a polo and slacks, suit and tie preferred.

That being said, I will contradict myself a tad as I also say do not let what you wear stop you from going, just you being there means everything, so if all you sport is a t shirt and jeans, so be it.