1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sad news from the war front

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Kevin Crauswell, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

I take it, by now, most have heard that they have
    confirmed , our soldiers, that have been captured, are being executted.
    ( Shot in the head ) At least seven at this time.
    this mornning's news reports

I'm sooooo pissed off ! But at the same time,,,,
    I want to say : I'm so sorry for thier families.:(

2. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

I thinking you are seeing reports (unproven but believeable) that the Iraqis may have shot 7 of the captured 507th Maint. Co. NOT that they are executing all current POWs.

3. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

4. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

I hesitate to post this, but if you need proof you can visit this site.

http://www.rexfeatures.com/features2/featuremain_list.htm

Anyone with military, law enforcement, EMT or medical training should recognize what happened to our men.

There is no doubt in my mind about the evil that lives in Iraq.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No comment. :mad:

6. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

:mad:

Gonna go buy another American Flag tonight.

:(

7. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

For those who need an explination of Franks post:

Photo ID 410334L - Powder burns in the area of this wound are consistent with those proven to be from a close range - meaning almost contact to the wound with the barrel of the weapon used. Note what you may call powder burns eminating in a straight line outward from the center of the wound. Such patterns become less discernable when the distance from the weapon to the point of entry increases.

This linear pattern is called stipiling. It is caused when the unburnt powder from the cartridge becomes embedded in the skin. The closer the gun to the wound, the more the powder combustion is incomplete and the more discernible it becomes. The stipiling is linear due to the burning and unburnt powder following the rifling of the barrel. As it escapes out the front of the barrel, the powder begins to disperse and more complete combustion occurs. This more-complete combustion results in a true burning of the skin, and contains less unburned powder at greater distances.

True contact wounds will have the imprint of the gun barrel on the skin with little stipiling. The photo is not clear enough to determine if this was a contact wound.

How far away was the gun from the head when the trigger was pulled - I would say 1/4 inch to less than 2 inches.

Understand, I am not qualified as an expert in this field, but have observed numerous wounds like this, and have had them explained to me by persons who have been qualified as an expert in this field by the court. My observation came while in the morgue and the autopsy was taking place. Those observations were made while being present during autopsy performed by a former Philadelphia Medical Examiner, now the Coroner of my County. That mans nickname is Homicide Hal. When Homicide Hal speaks, the jury finds them guilty. Of what, you ask. Murder of the first degree, or pre-meditatied murder.

IMHO, this soldier did not die of wounds inflicted in combat, where ranges are significantly greater than those I have offered an opinion on.

This soldier was executed. :(

And you wonder why I have added a line to my signature...

Last edited: Mar 29, 2003