1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sad. Athens Ga.

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey130, Feb 27, 2008.

1. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Cool, Talladega next weekend?

2. fat bloke

fat bloke Well-Known Member

ever thought about basing your opinions on actual facts? idiot :rolleyes:

3. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

lol People can't do that anymore it seems.I have never met a punkass myself that rode a 250.

4. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Wha happen? Did you get surgificated on the elbow?

5. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Har har. No.

'sup? Ok, maybe I'm just a bitch wannabe punkass, is that close enough?

Tennis elbow.

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I though you were supposed to go blind, or get hairy palms, not get tennis elbow?

7. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Yeah, no kidding. Somebody needs to update a manual, or something.

8. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I was just getting ready to say, check out the first SE WERA event im sure there will be 7 or 8 of them........including Kesler :D

9. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

If you were more familiar with the case, you would know that the guy was sideswiped by the two stupid redneck sisters in the parking lot of his workplace as he was leaving for home. They didn't stop. He followed them. They called daddy and made up a story. Daddy was waiting with a gun. Dude made a pass down their street and had to turn around in the culdesac. Daddy shot him on his way back by. It's not the first time he fired a gun at someone his daughters didn't like.

The victim did nothing to instigate. The daughters incited their retarded daddy's rage and someone died. The kid was no punk.

10. fat bloke

fat bloke Well-Known Member

cheers todd, i actually had the pleasure of knowing BJ :up: