1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ryan S stunt pics from last summer

Discussion in 'General' started by Ryan S, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Rodger

Rodger RamJet

i am into diversity , especially motorcycles , but drifting a motorcycle would be interesting for a short time & then seeing 100 other people do it is the same as the X-games , far too repetitous to keep my attention ( boring ). now watching or doing a powerslide passing a competitor would never get boring.
    be usefull & let me know where to get ice screws :)

2. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

<Cartman voice> Screw you guys!

I called the ins. co. who retained my firm and spoke with the adjuster telling her she had to settle the case. She had gone to parochial school for 12 years. She coughed up some dough pretty quickly, IIRC. :D

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My assumptions may be in error but so may yours.

Even if the car got moved, point of impact is easy to find. Just because you know of some issues with crash reconstruction and lying nuns doesn't mean the report in this case is wrong. Odds are much much much better that it is dead on. I'll stick with those odds based on my own experiences until someone provides actual proof the officials are wrong in this case thanks.

4. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Ryan, when is the court date?

5. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I could not find that a suit was ever filed. The Rock County Sheriff's Office has a site where each case is updated for coninuing investigations where citations are issued. At this point no citations were issued in the crash.

6. bel-biv

bel-biv Well-Known Member

Between this thread, the N8 love-fest, the never ending Durrani fireball, and a few other notable train wrecks, it amazes me that people are still dumb enough to poke the WERA forum with a sharp stick.

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Know the difference between genius and stupidity?

8. SPATT

SPATT In a gravel pit near you

Hey Ryan S.
    [​IMG]

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

What do you mean by "shocker" ? :D

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yo, Ryan...

[​IMG]

11. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

There's something about "Nuns" and "Shocker" in the same sentence thatis sooowrong....in an intrigueing sort of way:wow: :D .
    Cheers, Lee S.

12. bel-biv

bel-biv Well-Known Member

Is that a trick question?

13. bobbyk

bobbyk Well-Known Member

there is a limit to genius.

14. rydfree

rydfree Well-Known Member

+1

+1000

What I'd like to know is , where do these stunters "learn" thier trade ? If stunting in empty parking lots etc are ok , then can upcoming racers go to the same type places and drag knees around the buildings to practice and it be ok also ?

Stunting and public road kneedragging may be popular right now , especially with shows like SuperBikes on T.V. , but when the man starts putting heavy restrictions on bikes plus insurance rates getting outta hand for all of us because of what is being done outside of a closed event , that will change too :(

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Lot of roadracers play on 50's in parking lots.

16. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

CRF100 + Slicks + parking lots = FUN! :up:

17. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Parking lots are a great venue...

5-6 fiddy's and cones = :up:

18. Ryan S

Ryan S Well-Known Member

yeah, you guys know it all don't you?????

19. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

[​IMG]

20. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Know enough to keep quiet rather than to keep burying themselves. :up: