1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ryan S stunt pics from last summer

Discussion in 'General' started by Ryan S, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Ryan S

Ryan S Well-Known Member

here are a few pictures i would like to share before my accident....

Attached Files:

2. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

damn yo, dat fashizzle be trick! Yeeeeah Boooyeee

3. SPATT

SPATT In a gravel pit near you

umm yeah...hmm...

why did you have to gay up the bbs?

(not you cannoli)

4. SPATT

let me guess got hit by a car...

5. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

geee, thanks :D

6. Indy92

Indy92 Beer Me

Looks like the one with the Civic is mid-accident ;)

7. Ryan S

Ryan S Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

8. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

probably by the owner of that poor turd he's parking the rear tire on...

9. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

You aren’t going to make many friends on the BBS posting those stunt’ah pics. Most of us despise you bastards for the image you portray the rest of us as in public.

A few folks here like that crap, but I wouldn’t want to be seen with them anyway :Poke:

Carry on...

10. Indy92

Indy92 Beer Me

Hey, as long as they keep that shit off the street I like it.
    But you probably wouldn't want to be seen with me anyway ;)

11. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

nahh, that whole "cross dressing" thing doesn't bother me :Poke: :D

12. Indy92

Indy92 Beer Me

I meant because I'm so much better looking than you ;) :Poke:

13. SPATT

the hell is wrong with kids today...

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As was already said - if it's not on public streets I love it - post away.

15. Ryan S

Ryan S Well-Known Member

actually i got hit head on by a car and lost my left leg due to the accident among many other major injuries....go to www.helpryans.com for more details.

16. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

damn, I'm sorry to hear this man. Prayers sent :up:

17. Ryan S

Ryan S Well-Known Member

OH really????? you don't like that "crap" huh????? well.....the way i look at it is like this.....i don't have a problem with "racers" so why should you have a problem with me? i promote wearing your gear and saftey....nothing wrong with that......i don't promote riding on public roads or highways either.....what is your problem man? i was only sharing a couple pictures and you guys just fly off the handle and think i'm some squid......i lost my left leg due to a stupid bitch taking me out in a blind corner with a car......no looping a wheelie down the highway.

18. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

settle down bro. I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry to hear about the accident and relieved to hear it wasn't due to stunting on the street. Most of the stunters I know don't give a damn about gear and only do it on the street or in a parking lot, which is still stupid.

I don't care for the sport and most racers don't either. Please remember where you posted this. This is a racer forum you know. Anyway, prayers still sent. I hope you recover as best you can as quickly as possible.

19. Ryan S

Ryan S Well-Known Member

here are a few more.

Attached Files:

20. Ryan S

Ryan S Well-Known Member

well......racer or stunter.....i don't think it matters anymore, seriously when will people grow up and realize that 2 wheels are 2 wheels???? i know where i posted this and the reason i posted these pictures is so that you guys can see what it's like on the other side of the fence, i'm not trying to be an asshole, i was only sharing some pictures from my travels.....thats all.....i am sponsored by gear companies and gear saved my life.....how many people can actually say THAT?