1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rush: the movie

Discussion in 'General' started by Blammo, Sep 17, 2013.

1. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Get out.

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I thought I did but did not find my post. If this was a repeat, you're right, my comment was redundant. My bad.

Questioning thoughts isn't appreciated in entertainment in these parts. Munched up ketchupy pinkish pablum is the preferred diet. :D

The doc was very enjoyable and well done.

I got into F1 about when Hunt started doing the commenting with Murray Walker, I don't think that team has been equaled since, ...in F1 at least. Hunt's witty and frank directness was a breath of fresh air from the usual 'everybody's great' that North American sport commentators usually dished out.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

I watched it for the first time last weekend and when the movie was over, I wanted to watch it again. I really didn't know the story and it was a great movie.

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:stupid:

I saw it at the theater months ago and liked it a lot. I watched it last night at home and liked it better.

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

All that bean oil gives him a shitty outlook.

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Not only did Tyler and I enjoy it, but my wife and daughter liked it too.

My wife even said we should buy a copy, as she really enjoyed it. She must be a keeper. :)