1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS500, TZ500, RG500,or TZ750 wanted

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by showtime, Feb 27, 2006.

1. JZ

JZ Well-Known Member

2. remy beaulieu

remy beaulieu New Member

I got one for sale

Suzuki RG500 Gamma 1986, black, white and red, good condition 25000 km. All original parts and stock engine with extra custom tune pipe set, mono seat and steering damper. Good looking original look. Stored for the last three years, the bike is well maintained and has been start regularly. However, the upper fairing need to be repair and repainted because it fell on the floor during storage. Repair has been started, not completed at this time. I owned this bike since 1994 and I never have real problem due to good maintenance. Before I owned it, a small frame repair under the seat has been performed; mainly aluminium weld and reinforcement. Cosmetic has been repainted in 1998 and still looking well. However the back wheel has some paint removed as you can see on picture. I will accept all reasonable offers for this good machine. Do not hesitate to email me and to come and see it at Blainville. [email protected]

Attached Files: