1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rs125 parts (Marvics, Wrathall parts, Airbox)

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by racerx13, Dec 13, 2010.

1. racerx13

racerx13 Well-Known Member

I am located in Northern California. Just recently sold my RS125 so here are the remaining parts i have left. Prices do not include shipping. I will take REASONABLE offers on parts too.

I have good condition Marvic Penta's available, these just came off my bike so they're ready to use just need to swap your cush drive and front rotor. They will come with the rear rotor only, and tires if you want... $800

[​IMG]

Frank Wrathall Kit pipe that came off my RS125. Good condition and will be thoroughly cleaned before being shipped off. Comes with carbon silencer as well. (That's just yellow tape holding the silencer to the pipe since i packaged it) $250.

[​IMG]

Over the radiator style carbon airbox. It is complete and ready to mount on your RS125. $125.

[​IMG]

1996 RS125 cylinder. I was told by previous owner this is a Frank Wrathall cylinder but i am not 100% positive. Looks to have porting work done to it though. Maybe someone can chime in and confirm it is a wrathall cylinder?
    $150

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RS125 crank. Could probably use a rebuild. Don't have any pictures of that at the moment. $75.