1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RRW in Waiting Room

Discussion in 'General' started by mcracr, Jul 30, 2012.

1. mcracr

mcracr 2smoke racing 4 life!

Was very happy to see RRW in the waiting room at my local Toyota dealer when I brought my Sequoia in for repairs. But I wonder if JU intentionally had them place it next to the other magazine...

Hey John - you're only as old as you feel!

Or, the older we get, the faster we were.

Or, you're only young once, but you can be immature forever!:)

Keep the rubber side down, and keep up the great work at RRW:)!

Scott

Attached Files:

2. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

Saw it last week in a discount tire in atl as well. Nice!

3. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Which dealer was this? I may have to look into switching shops!

4. mcracr

Dealer is in Ardmore, PA. It's a decent place for a Toyota dealership, might trade in the Sequoia for a big Tundra when I don't need to haul extra kids junk...

What I really want is a big enough Tundra to haul a Toyhauler, but I'm not sure their 5.7L can handle that much.

5. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

11,000Lbs. towing isn't enough? With a weight distributing hitch I don't see a toyhauler being too much of a stretch. I recently towed a 7000lb boat from Harrisburg to Raystown lake with a 5.7l Tundra and it hardly noticed it was there even up some of the mountain roads.

6. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I hauled an 8000lb loaded enclosed trailer from Calgary to Edmonton a couple of weekends ago and hardly noticed it. This was without the distribution arms too. Just straight to the hitch.

7. mcracr

For some reason I thought the new 5.7L wasn't rated too high - maybe I was looking at the Sequoia towing rating. Gotta say, the Sequoia impressed me with a very comfy street ride (almost 80k miles on my '07). I won't be doing any of road stuff, so if I get a crew cab pickup, I want a nice ride with some room in the back seat. Thanks for the info!

Scott