1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RRR Power

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 02GSXR, Jul 18, 2012.

1. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

Where is the 30amp located in reference to where me, Eboz, Ray, Dennis, etc. Pitted last race? I can not remember for the life of me where it was. I could run the camper off of 110 without using the a/c but what would be the point?

One last question. What is the protocol for teching two bikes? Thanks fellas for your help. Everyone be safe in your travels.........Joseph

2. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

On the left when you come in near T-3 and in the back in the grass field.

Tech the first, then the second? If you have a buddy that can walk one up with you that would help.

3. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

believe its also no race engines before 8am, or is it 8:30 :confused: So if you go to tech before that, you will have to push your bike.

4. Turbo storm

Turbo storm Well-Known Member

Yea we started our bike @ 8am, per 5 different watches and phones, and the track nazi and her husband came screaming at us. We nicely showed her all of our phones and watches, and she said all that matters is what her watch says. I wanted to kick a cat, just to get even with her.

5. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

Thanks for the information and I am aware of the 8AM or else rule. One last question: 30 amp fee? 110 was $20 if I remember correctly. Thanks again.

Joseph

6. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

"She who is in charge will always be right!" per my wife, lol. People who have never had authority abuse the little authority they have when it presents itself. My personal opinion......Joseph

7. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

The RV pads are down by the stand alone head by T5.
    The Gate Girl w/ the eyes will tell you the fee.