1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RRR Fees ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Shannon Huffman, Aug 1, 2002.

1. Shannon Huffman

Shannon Huffman Well-Known Member

I know it's here on the BBS somewhere already .... I just can't seem to find it. Does anybody know how much the fees are for electrical hookups and camping ?

2. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

The very polite RRR track manager will tell you all about it when you get there...:D

Seriously, there will be an additional charge for 30 amp hookups. I don't think there is a charge for the others. Getting yelled at by the above mentioned individual is no additional charge. ;)

3. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I think they use to charge 10 to camp and wanted another 10 to hook to electricity. I always would complain that I'm only hooking up a battery charger and a fan which sure ain't 10 bucks worth. Then they would feel bad and tell me no charge.:D

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

And when the track nazi's back was turned you'd throw on the tire warmers, right? :D

5. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

That's what they would tell me, that they better not catch me hooking up tire warmers. Who needs tire warmers anyways, they're just for wimps!!!!!!!!!!:D