1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rrr 8/2

Discussion in 'General' started by ToddClark, Jul 28, 2002.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

im guessing since Summit is also that weekend that the grids at RRR are gonna be small??

Last edited: Jul 28, 2002
  2. Eddie845

Eddie845 E-LO FRM THE BLOCK

Let's hope so:) .

3. James223

James223 Well-Known Member

We can only hope

4. ToddClark

:) Its the ONLY way i'll stand HALF a chance. :)

5. Eddie845

I'm with you there Todd.

6. ToddClark

Ed, we need to look each other up. Im not sure, but have we met? If not, we need to.

See ya there. :)

7. GrantMLS

GrantMLS Well-Known Member

if you want small grids race vintage :( the more the merrier!

8. GrantMLS

Todd come up to the tacomac this tuesday...

9. Eddie845

Yes we have. We were pitted accross each other at NFMP for the GSB track day.
    We talked for a while at RA, remember that accident in Hwy 60 last year when the chopper came?
    I usually come over and talk to Gregg Kotkamp(sp), he was pitted with you at RA.
    Remember this pic??
    [​IMG]

10. GrantMLS

damn I was there riding with all them on 60.. who are you? :D

11. Eddie845

Me? I was the guy with the birthday last week at Taco Mac.
    No way, is that you walking towards the group?

12. GrantMLS

yeah thats me.. sorry I was to pissed they did not have speed that night :D

13. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

OK kids, take this street squid talk elsewhere. This is a BBS for racing topics only! :)

14. ToddClark

Now now Rick, SURELY we arent gonna get into what can and CANNOT be talked about on the BBS now are we? :D

And all that street squid stuff was PREracing days. That accident in the pic thats posted (you cant really see the wreck), the kid (21y.o.) riding a ninja 250 panic'd in a weak turn after a few bikes in front of him checked up, he locked up the rear, lowsided across the double yellow and a fully dressed out harley ran completely over him rupturing his spleen, stomach, shattering at least one elbow, and god only knows what else, this was the LAST time i rode in the mtns and on the street. I got tired of everytime i went up there SOMEONE was going down and getting hurt. I didnt use the mtns. as my own persnal race track as so many of them do, but def. did my share of highspeed riding up there and I decided it was time to take it to the track full time, and i havent looked back since.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2002
  15. ToddClark

Im actually considering it. Not working all week this week so i dont have to worry about the hour drive to get up there and back home. DAMN that place is a fur piece from Conyers...oh wait, fur piece, different website....sorry. :eek:

16. GrantMLS

it ain't far at all.. only takes me 10 minutes to get there.. :D