1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RPM TRackschool, Jennings GP aug 23rd

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Sixx22, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

RPM Track School Returns to JenningsGP on Saturday, August 23rd!
    The main goal of RPM Track School is to provide a safe and relaxed track day experience where you can improve your riding skills. RPM is limited to a significantly smaller group of participants so we can provide more quality track time without the feeling of riding in rush hour traffic.
    Our full time instructors have expert race licenses with one or more of the following race organizations: AMA, WERA, ASRA, CCS and LRRS. Our instructors are also veterans of various race schools.

The pre-registered cost to ride is $150. Reserve your spot today as space is limited to 50 riders and the cost will increase to $170 for those who do not pre-register.

Need a race license? A Racing Certification Course will also be offered at an additional cost of $125. RPM Track School provides a race license certificate approved by both WERA and CCS to those who successfully complete our Racing Certification Course. Restrictions apply.
    Not in need of instruction? With RPM Track School, you have the option of riding with or without an instructor. Our limited groups give the experienced rider plenty of track time as well.

Join us at JenningsGP on Saturday, August 23rd!

E-mail [email protected] with questions.

See www.jenningsgp.com for track location and information

2. davegsxrold929r

davegsxrold929r Well-Known Member

most people get so much seat time that they can not ride by late afternoon.... it will be alot of fun out there again..

3. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

I highly recommend this school!!. I took his last school at Tally and I was able to get a WERA expert to ride with me and give me advice. I was able to improve my personal best lap time there by the end of the day. I would also take the Jennings school if I didnt have a broken wrist:( Watch out for turn 9 down there fellas (thats the one that got me two weeks ago:D )