1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Round 5 already Elkhart lake AMA SPOILER

Discussion in 'General' started by chadspaint, May 30, 2012.

1. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Gillim dominated the last SS race at a fast track, and NOBODY picks him?

Hmmph.

2. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Hayes
    Disalvo (that triumph has some balls)
    and of course Lewis:up:
    Who is this wyman character?:D

3. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Alas, he would have to ride another manufacturers bike as there hasn't been a reasonably competitive Suzuki for quite some time. I'm sure PTR would take his money. :Pop:

4. watskooo

watskooo Well-Known Member

So true, although it's a shame WSS doesn't come along with WSBK to the USA, as I'm sure his current team could do a proper wild card entry. (Assuming there were sponsors / funds)

5. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

ASB; Hayes/Young split races.
    DSB; Cardenas/Cardenas
    SS; Granzow/Granzow

6. mattg

mattg Well-Known Member

damnit Malik!

7. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

For the first time in 8 years, I'm not going to be able to make it up there. Not cool.

Hayes/Young (The Rog on the box at least once)
    Cardenas/Beaubier (Hayden and Joey P...same as the Rog)
    Lewis/Rispoli
    Wyman x 2

8. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

Qualifying today.. Nice to have AMA w o all the other crap going on.

Dsalvo and Hayes w be top Qualy. I know w Hayes I am really going out on a limb

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No love for the EBR guys? This is pretty much their home track and they did surprisingly well at Miller with that mile long straight.

10. ton

ton Arf!

loving the progress of the EBR's. it's been fun to have them in the mix. but challenging for the win? not yet. too much quality in front of them. podium? maybe. that would be great.

11. Hypnotiq

Hypnotiq Well-Known Member

Holy shit! Hayes is killing it out there today. Already under last years qualifying time in 1st practice and is nearly 2.5 seconds ahead of Blake!

I guess Josh really meant what it when he said he likes this place. LOL

12. chadspaint

I remember May riding a pretty good Jordan bike. But i don't remember if that bike ever took it to the podium like this one. Doesn't it have a rotax, can am motor?

13. chadspaint

How long has Greg Fryer been at it? Good to see some Minne Boy's in the hood

14. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Forever. I didn't realise Fatman was racing this weekend.

15. chadspaint

Disalvo sitting in the pits for the first half hour... Makes one pass. It came up 156 ( top 3 at the time) lol

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  16. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

I remember thinkin I was gonna watch him bite it big time at Elkart well over 10 years ago.Was pickin myself up after tossin it in the wet to hearing a gawdawfull noise of him up track goin down and following his bike at speed towards the berm outside of 7[Ithink].Bike bounced up the berm and came down as he was hitting the berm....he bounced back a split second before the bike came back down hard

17. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Accurized®

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

They are running their own development of the Rotax from the 1125.

19. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Is DSB qualifying cutoff 107 or 110%? Thanks in advance, Snack

20. ton

ton Arf!

yes, absolutely aware they've already been there. just making the point that another podium is about as high as one can expect. i'd love to be proven wrong. they've made great progress. was badass to see the way Geoff was riding it firsthand from the top of the Attitudes last weekend.