1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rolling Chassis

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Mongo, Oct 18, 2001.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Anyone know of one for sale? Have a friend interested....

2. ncrc51

ncrc51 Active Member

There is a TZR listed in the current Roadracing World classifieds - print version, I didn't see it on the web site.

3. d_alexand

d_alexand Well-Known Member

125 or 250 ?

I believe RScycles has a '94 TZ125 roller, there was a '96 RS250 on this board, and the '89 TZ250 that was mentioned from RRW.

4. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

The RS roller is sold but I think Elias Corey with www.gpstar.net might have one. Let him know I sent you.

Thanks
    Chuck DiGregorio

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry aobut the lack of details. The gentelman is looking for a 125 chassis in which to fit a 50cc motor, looking for a stiffer chassis than the stock NSR one.

6. werase643

werase643 Well-Known Member

TRY THESE....
    Date: 10/07/101
    Poster: Scott Riddle [email protected]
    For Sale : 92 Honda RS125--New top end, and tires. Located in No. Cal.. Can ship, I have a crate for the bike. Asking $1600.00

Date: 09/28/101
    Poster: JEFF [email protected]
    For Sale : 91 RS roller very good shape good tires nice paint and body good $1500 or with the 96cr 80 $2800 pic at www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.j...6468681203

7. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Tell the guy to try the RPM and CMRA boards ... they have a very active group of riders that have this setup.