1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rollie Free

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Mar 21, 2011.

1. STEEZO

STEEZO Well-Known Member

I have nothing to add except I've been laughing all day at this shit...haha

2. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

This whole thread is full of win and you getting That shirt makes it buckets of dog food of f'ing win!! Lmao

3. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Dits wrote:

"In any event, I'm not going to say anything. If it found you some fast, then good for you and props for trying it out. However, I think it would have been wiser trying it at a trackday..."

Yeah, Dan would hardly go apeshit at all!

Dits, thanks for sticking up for me. I'm gettin' a shirt.

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Meh. it's not like folks haven't done this before. I remember some fool riding side-saddle at Aquafest.

5. vance

vance *

Ok... panties in a wad over brake rotors and all of that... have at it.
    Here's what I know.
    The dude on the red bike got my bike running and kept me from packing up and heading home after my shitty Friday.
    That equals stand up guy who can corner low in my book.
    Badbeak was funny at the track, but has gone far beyond required reading for even the beebs AND has one of the craziest pics I've seen on here.
    That equals stand up guy who can lay down flat AND corner low.
    F#ck this thread is funny.:crackup:

Dits, just ordered my shirt:up:

6. STEEZO

STEEZO Well-Known Member

Can anyone order a shirt? I mean, I'd love to order one but there is no photographic proof of me doing a Rollie. I don't want to walk around the paddock and have people call me a poser.

7. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

LMAO, my wife commented this weekend that Reggie looked like Michael Clark Duncan

This was after she carried my Bellypan and helmet to tech, and as Reggie was checking my helmet I asked "should I bring that with me in the future?" pointing at the bellypan the wife was carrying. He says "Her? Absolutely" . I think she turned a little red

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  8. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

The following are solid facts:

1. Bad Beak is a stand up guy. He hung out with us Saturday night and I'll vouch for him.

2. The funny in this thread is subdued but definitely cranked up to 11. Maybe you just have to have a particular sense of humor.

3. Everyone should get the Rollie T Shirt and wear it at Barber(z).

4. We should all try the Rollie technique at a TD or something. :D

9. Dits

We're gonna do some Rollies at Jennings and take photos. No worries. :crackup:

Edit- at a trackday of course. Not at a WERA event.

10. vance

vance *

Class project, kids!:crackup:
    It's gonna be a while since I'm not gonna be on the track for a few.. but there will be pics.:D

11. vance

vance *

Badbeak, you really need a dog food brand sticker on your tail section above the brake rotor side.

12. Dits

"Rolllie Racing... Powered by Purina." :up:

13. STEEZO

STEEZO Well-Known Member

I'm in!!! Can we have badbeak do the lead follow to show the right line and proper pit in procedure? Nothing against the great JGP control riders, but I prefer to learn from the master :bow:

14. Dits

I'm gonna have a few beers this weekend and practice on my Zuma around the neighborhood.

They all expect that kind of shit from me. :D

(just kidding, Dits does not endorse nor condone drinking and Rollie-ing).

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  15. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I'm glad you all are getting a kick out of this, but if it happened to you multiple times in a single race you might not find it so funny...

16. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

should have passed him..... and if you couldnt, maybe you should have tried it to see if you could then draft past :D :Poke::D

17. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I did... funny thing though, that little trick really breaks the draft.

18. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

I always bring a piece of "conebread" to tech I have failed yet :D

19. STEEZO

STEEZO Well-Known Member

I wish you had a GoPro...

I think I know badbeak's favorite movie...

[​IMG]

20. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

:crackup:
    Thrak is getting even more pissed!
    You guys are too much. If you make a dog food sticker with Rollie Free on it I will run it on my bike.