1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rolex 24

Discussion in 'General' started by tiggen, Jan 29, 2022.

1. thunderalley3

thunderalley3 Well-Known Member

Great racing for the entire 24 hours!!

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Watched on and off throughout and was a good field and good racing. That Porsche battle in Pro was fantastic.

3. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Helio!!

Colton Herta FTW!

Pro Porsche battle was epic!

Wickens on the podium in TCR!

What a weekend, but so glad I didn't go. My buddy who went looked so miserable.

4. Great battle with the Porsche’s, hard racing but nothing too over the top. Two drivers being aggressive back and forth makes for some good racing.

5. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I really like Herta and O'Ward, but spent the whole race wishing they were another DPI team up front.

Also happy for Helio and Mike Shank - two guys I have trouble rooting against.

6. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I was pulling for the #5 to win. Since I'm from Minnesota. They looked good.

7. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Watched a good portion of it. Drug my feet getting good tickets, or I would have been there in person. Considering the resulting weather, perhaps that worked out for the best!

It was great racing, with what I thought was a pretty fair handling of incidents, either from the penalty side or the full-course yellow side. Good driving for all in that field to have about 6 hours of no yellow flags.

What a last year for Helio!

I look forward to next year, and will be buying my tickets earlier this time!

Skipping the 200 this year and heading to the Gatornationals. Haven't done that in a while, as there is always a conflict. Gonna take a few days off during the week to see some of the "bike week" stuff, though.

8. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Congrats to former Daytona 200 winning team owner and former racer Perry Melneciuc - does driver change (and other stuff) for the 60 car. Won the Indy 500 and 24 of Daytona within nine months.

rice r0cket likes this.