1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rolex 24 at Daytona | 2020

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jan 23, 2020.

1. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Great race to make up for last year's mess.

Was bummed that Porsche couldn't pull it off in GTLM, but what an amazing 24 hours it was dicing it up with BMW.........they just seemed to have the motor to pull a gap when they needed it.

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'd sniff her candle.....I'll bet it smells gooooooood!

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Better debut for the new Corvette than Ford had first time out.

4. 418

418 Expert #59

Didn't they race the Petit last year?

5. GM GIXXER

GM GIXXER Well-Known Member

Little late to the party, but the NBCsn app worked great for me for coverage, and no $$$ with my spectrum cable. They brought their Nascar peeps so they swooned over Kyle Busch way too much but the coverage was good.. I like Paul Tracy and Townsend Bell (Bell was actually in the race!) from their indy car coverage.

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I didn't hear him this weekend, as I only watched about 10 minutes of the race, but I really enjoy listening to Paul call races. Mostly because of the off track stories he tells from his racing days, but he calls a good race too.

7. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I watched a bit sat night and sun morning. It's great to be able to watch on demand with the roku app. BMW M POWAH!

I wish super cross was as easy. Why da fuq do they have it on their gold level pass that no one wants to pay extra for?

8. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

No, it was the old ones.

9. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Did you just invent a beebism?
    #ISHC

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Sure....I'll take it:crackup:

tiggen likes this.