1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roebling trackday 5/29?

Discussion in 'General' started by james walker, May 12, 2015.

1. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

Anyone know anything about the track day the friday before the WERA race weekend? I see on Roebling's site it's being put on by Podium Motorsports but their site doesn't come up. Didn't see any info on Facehole either.

2. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

I don't know any more than you, except that I may see you there sir.....so I'm kinda paying attention here...

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  3. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

Its run by James Bock, the Pirelli guy. A great track day and James is a super nice person with great tires.......................

4. CZHART320

CZHART320 Well-Known Member

yes there is a track day on that Friday anyone interested I can get you the contact info.

5. Shit I really need to do this TD. Ive only been to Roebling once and that was 5-6 years ago as a Novice.

6. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Please post?

7. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Please. Interested.

8. CZHART320

all,

go to ustrackridersassociation.com you can register on there. they have a pay pal link to be able to register. go to the signup page scroll all the way down and select the date an register through paypal.

thanks

9. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

I'll be there.

10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

James is on his wedding Anniversary vacation in Italy. Send him a message on here or facetoobs

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I wondered why he hadn't responded yet :D

12. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I'll be there.

13. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I'll be at the beach. :D

14. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

when did RRR put in sand traps?

15. t500racer

Wrong answer. :down:

16. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

That would be your spot, muchacho. :D

Truth be told I have a wedding on that Saturday, we leave to go to the beach Sunday AM. I need the WERA schedule a year ahead of time so I can keep the right weekends open.

Besides, I've been doing this a long time. I'm entitled to take a round or two off if I want. Are you coming to Cycle Jam?

17. t500racer

Plannin' on it! :up:

18. PirelliTireGuy

PirelliTireGuy Well-Known Member

Sorry all to those interested in the 29th TD at RRR. I have been (still here) in Italy for the WSBK round in Imola and my 10 year anniversary too. I will be back on the 17th and available on the 18th for call questions or sign-up. If you do have any questions please email me at [email protected] Hope to see you all there for the WERA round at RRR
    James Bock
    Podium Motorsports Pirelli
    912 655 1433

19. PirelliTireGuy

PirelliTireGuy Well-Known Member

I have returned from Italy, so if you have any questions drop me a phone call.
    James Bock

20. CZHART320

will be there!