1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roebling roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by crazywolf450r, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I miss the Shell House...

2. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

come down and watch and I'll take you there :D

3. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Thinking about trying the spectating thing...depends on what's going on with school...

4. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Bout time AHRMA let you play. Wish you could do their Tally and Barber rounds as well, which I will attend (even thought the EX has no class to run in --- SVs allowed in all twins classes).

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I may. I'll see how things go

6. chaplain

chaplain MRO pulpit jockey

I ll be there Sunday.

7. tanks95

tanks95 Well-Known Member

In for fri & sat

8. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Sunday...Sunday...Sunday. Going to suck starting at the back of the grid, but oh well. Give all them holeshooting rookie experts a chance!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  9. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

You are so full of shit! :rolleyes:

10. [​IMG]

11. DKnox

DKnox Well-Known Member

Ah, so that was you that finished "just" in front of me in HWTSB. I'll be at Roebling - first time, so I'll be learning the track. Prob run HWTSB, CSB, and maybe SSB if any other crotchety old racers are there.

12. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I was talking about the other org events later in the year. I'll be at Frt just bust you and Chris chops

13. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Rookie experts, not having expert points from last year, start at the back too :up:

14. :moon:

15. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Not in SS...have to Qualify on Friday. :up:

16. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Shut up!

17. Which brings up a question, if you can't make it Friday, I assume they just grid you up behind everyone that qualified, in order of points...then registration, is that right?

Im not sure when i will be back in the country or if my bike will be ready in time to make it Friday.

18. :crackup:

:clap:

19. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

:up:

I only run SB, so that had not occured to me. Who you bringing that wont qualify in the front then? I asked before, but well... I have hit my head a lot and really didnt pay attention :D

20. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

or in your case there probably would not be much difference :p