1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roebling roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by crazywolf450r, Feb 20, 2012.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I can compete with that. It's only 130 miles to get there but Ill be there for three weekends straight

2. Turbo storm

Turbo storm Well-Known Member

CCS, then WERA, then what?

3. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Fixxored. I know you were thinking it lol. :clap:

4. Turbo storm

Turbo storm Well-Known Member

This guy could be trouble! Glad I'm not in his classes.

5. 82air

82air New Member

Me going:)

it's been awhile for me. this time trying a SV in the F2 class... can't wait

6. stickboy274

Ahrma

7. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Ill have my own female there.... Cant handle two of them AND race....

:D

8. Triple Nickel

Triple Nickel Well-Known Member

I will be ScottyRocks pit bitch for the Ahrma weekend since my new bike won't be ready until after the WERA weekend.If you don't mind me stopping by in platforms and a belly shirt carrying a log with a wig on it I want to pick up a set of R10's from ya while I am there. :D

9. stickboy274

If I don't mind? I'll be upset if you don't stop by for me to see this display .

10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I'll let the cats go for a helo ride.

11. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

i would pay large sums of money to see any of those cats fucked with. i dare ya!:crackup:

12. :crackup:

Stokes used the shower all weekend at the GNF, maybe that is what he was thinking. :eek: :crackup:

13. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Maybe the wife and I can go on vacation to Tybee and stop by the track to do some racing :D

14. I would say :clap: but I think i am going to race my R6 in the A-SB class for some extra seat time, so now i have to say :mad: :down:

:D

15. vosnick52

You better have some motor in that R6:moon:

16. It has a Hanshaw SS build, but I have no aspirations of being able to race with the 1000's...at Roebling or anywhere.

This year is all about getting as much seat time as possible, working on my new riding style and improve as a rider. Results (or lack thereof) are secondary. I am just trying to get better and improve...and I can do that regardless of how many times I get passed in a straightaway or what position I am running in.

I mean obviously I want to finish as high as possible, but I am more concerned with getting better and improving my lap times. If I become more comfortable trail braking, become more consistent and improve my lap times...then I will be happy. Regardless of if I finish 5th or 12th. :)

This year is more about developing some new skills and improving. Then hopefully in 2013 I will be able to give you guys a run for your money. :beer:

17. vosnick52

I wish I had some of your money then I would put together a big bike endurance team:D

18. vosnick52

I just want to win and collect some more of those cool new 1st place trophy's.

19. Hmm, well......I have a big bike (R1)...granted it is a 2006. But it is race prepped, has full Ohlins suspension, full Graves Ti exhaust, Magnesium Marchesini wheels, etc. I even have a 100% Carbon Fiber gas tank for it that holds 5.5-6 gallons.

Jessie Ringley and I have been talking about doing an Endurance race on it.

It has all of the bolt on mods, but the motor is stock and runs off pump gas. It has been dyno tuned and IIRC makes about 165hp on pump gas. Wouldnt be the strongest bike on the grid, but it handles well and the motor is bulletproof.

Im just sayin'. :D

20. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Looks like its going to be a great turnout.

I'm gonna make it for sure.

LWTSS
    LWTSB
    HWTSB
    F2