1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roebling Road Accident?

Discussion in 'General' started by nebulate, Feb 25, 2007.

1. nebulate

nebulate Well-Known Member

I have heard from a friend that someone has passed away after this weekends track day at roebling. Does anyone have any light to shed on this?

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

In the case that someone has passed...

Please wait until an official announcement is made so that in the case immediate family members have not been notified, they are informed properly. Better to use a PM or direct email in this situation.

It's the right thing to do.

3. nebulate

nebulate Well-Known Member

sorry about that, wasn't sure what the outcome was, did not mean any disrespect to anyone, really bad to hear...

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Please don't speculate cause, you can read about it on the Georgia Sportbike Board, he was a member of that site as well as a close friend of lots of folks on that site.

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Yes, another friend has passed doing what he loved to do. Todd Phillips, died due to severe internal injuries at Roebling Road Raceway yesterday shortly after lunch. This was STT's first event of the year in the SE. He was a fellow admin on the www.georgiasportbike.com website. All of the details of exactly how the crash happened are still sketchy, but it was T9. If you guys would, all prayers and thoughts for his family and friends would be much appreciated. He leaves behind a wife and 3 children. Ive personally known Todd for about 6 years now, and the man was a true friend. He has organized newbie rides in the mtns. of N. GA, and has done countless things out of the goodness of his heart for people. I know i for one will truly miss him. :(

6. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Godspeed Todd. My prayers go out to his family.

7. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Todd I am very sorry to hear this.

I don't get on GSB much anymore since I moved but I am thankful to have known Todd. He was one of the orignal GSB "old guard". He went out of his way to make the "new" guys feel welcome. He also did alot for the sportbike cumminity in the Atlanta area by organizing rides, cookouts, bike ights to hang out with friends.

I know he will be missed.

8. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

R.I.P. Todd. :(

9. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

oh man. todd....so sorry to hear about your loss of your friend.

prayers go out to you, and todd's family and other friends.

10. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

11. teampolevault

teampolevault Well-Known Member

Godspeed and prayers for the family...:(

12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Prayers sent :(

13. sorry to hear about the loss, Todd. may he RIP.

14. Tifosi

Tifosi Well-Known Member

Prayers sent to his family and friends.

15. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

16. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

17. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Godspeed, Todd

I hope this is not the same Todd Phillips that set up WOW's website. Someone tell me it's not...please?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If that Todd was a red headed dude that rode, yeah it's him.

19. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

my thoughts are with his family and friends, godspeed!

20. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian