1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roebling Questions

Discussion in 'General' started by Hendo, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

What is the best route from Atlanta to Roebling? Will we be able to get in Thursday since Bargy is running practice on Friday? Can you camp and are there showers?? Thanks

2. RobeyRacer

RobeyRacer Well-Known Member

I'm sure Rick will come on with mapquest, but in a nutshell....I-75 south to I-16. I-16 east to exit 143. Turn left and go apriximately 5 mile until it dead ends. Turn right and go until you get to Faulkville. You will see a yellow sign for the track next to a services sation on the left. Folow the signs through the subdivision.

I'm not sure if you can camp Thursday, but you can Friday night. And yes there are showers.

3. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Exit 143 is the one to take, as Michael has already mentioned.

Here's a map of the route from US80 to the track. I had posted it a while back, and found it via the "SEARCH" feature of this BBS. As you proceed east on US80, look for a Chevron mini mart and a church on your left hand side ... that is where you will turn left onto Ziegler Road, where the "#1" is on this map.

[​IMG]

4. RobeyRacer

RobeyRacer Well-Known Member

See....Rick never fails :p

5. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Except with women ;)

6. Lucky

Lucky professional lurker

Ouch!! That wasn't nice. Besides I'm working on finding a nice woman for him. He's just picky. ;)

And the search continues..........

7. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

I ain't the one claiming to be climbing in any hot tubs with any hot waitresses from Taco Mac :p

I'm sure you'll find someone wonderful for Rick, and while you are at it, what about all us other single BBS losers :)

8. Lucky

Whoa, stop the presses!! Hot tubs with waitresses?? I haven't heard about this yet. Rick??? :confused:

Nobody else has asked for help in finding women, well except one and he will remain nameless. Besides I thought you had the women lined up at the door for you. Must have been false information. :(

9. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Just ask Rick about Erica ;)

Of course, I've got my Louisville slugger just barely holding them off at the door :p

10. Lucky

mmm...interesting.

Louisville slugger? Is that what they're calling it these days?

11. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

LOL, sounds a lot better than... well, let's not go there.

12. Lucky

Yeah, probably not a good idea when there's so many young people (like us) on here. I would IM you to ask what you really call it, but of course, like most people you don't seem to have it on.

13. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

That's private info! Besides, my IM just crashed, stupid computer